The Reach DLC Achievements?

I might sound like an idiot because I haven’t checked in a long time, but is there any way to get all the DLC MP acievements(Defiant, Noble 1, etc)? For example, I’ve gotten last Man standing over and over on infection, but never got the acievement for it.

You need to be last man on one of the specific dlc maps

> 2533274821587839;2:
> You need to be last man on one of the specific dlc maps

Yeah, that’s the problem, because they never show up in MM. Do they have to be XBL matchmaking, or can it be private matches or something? Or do I just have to wait for one of the maps

> 2533274990140864;3:
> > 2533274821587839;2:
> > You need to be last man on one of the specific dlc maps
>
> Yeah, that’s the problem, because they never show up in MM. Do they have to be XBL matchmaking, or can it be private matches or something? Or do I just have to wait for one of the maps

I know, they never show up. Pretty sure it has to be online. Look up some youtube vids to verify.

They are online, needing to be played on that dlc as well.

I got lucky on a few we ended up getting matched with people with mics, and offered to spend the match getting the chivos.

Except that kill from armor lock thing. We started playing and they didn’ have mics, and somehow without anyone sending us messages we figured out they wanted to get the chivos. Idk how we figured that out with no mics on their end.

Unless u can find some way to glitch out of search into your own lobby, u need to find some friends with the DLC, then have them connect guests et.c. because u must fill a lobby with 12 people (max player count in living dead playlist). I managed to do this back in 2013 with just four people - all of us having connected several Xbox 360 remotes each. I would say there’s no chance at all getting this achievement legit anymore since they removed the “Squad DLC”-playlist back in 2012. The one where u have to splatter 5 enemies in one matchmade anniversary game sounded like the hardest to get at first since we thought u had to play BTB in order to get vehicles, but turned out there was an anniversary map in Team Objective with vehicles. Don’t remember the name of it though.

If I remember correctly, there are some that are not limited to DLC maps but you’ll eventually figure out which ones u have to get this way. Here are the achievements I know for sure must be done this way:
<ul class=“row row-2 achievements–xbox360”><li data-achievement-id=“138”>LICENSE TO KILL[/li]<li data-achievement-id=“133”>ALL ALONE[/li]<li data-achievement-id=“132”>PAPER BEATS ROCK[/li]<li data-achievement-id=“132”>DON’T TOUCH THAT![/li]<li data-achievement-id=“135”>EMERGENCY ROOM[/li]<li data-achievement-id=“128”>YOU BLEW IT UP![/li][/list]

> 2533274990140864;1:
> I might sound like an idiot because I haven’t checked in a long time, but is there any way to get all the DLC MP acievements(Defiant, Noble 1, etc)? For example, I’ve gotten last Man standing over and over on infection, but never got the acievement for it.

Create a session on TrueAchievements. I can help you with the site if you need it. You probably won’t get matched by playing solo since the population is low and there is always at least one player in the lobby that doesn’t have the maps installed.

> 2533274901838909;6:
> Unless u can find some way to glitch out of search into your own lobby, u need to find some friends with the DLC, then have them connect guests et.c. because u must fill a lobby with 12 people (max player count in living dead playlist). I managed to do this back in 2013 with just four people - all of us having connected several Xbox 360 remotes each. I would say there’s no chance at all getting this achievement legit anymore since they removed the “Squad DLC”-playlist back in 2012. The one where u have to splatter 5 enemies in one matchmade anniversary game sounded like the hardest to get at first since we thought u had to play BTB in order to get vehicles, but turned out there was an anniversary map in Team Objective with vehicles. Don’t remember the name of it though.
>
> If I remember correctly, there are some that are not limited to DLC maps but you’ll eventually figure out which ones u have to get this way. Here are the achievements I know for sure must be done this way:
> <ul class=“row row-2 achievements–xbox360”><li data-achievement-id=“138”>LICENSE TO KILL[/li]<li data-achievement-id=“133”>ALL ALONE[/li]<li data-achievement-id=“132”>PAPER BEATS ROCK[/li]<li data-achievement-id=“132”>DON’T TOUCH THAT![/li]<li data-achievement-id=“135”>EMERGENCY ROOM[/li]<li data-achievement-id=“128”>YOU BLEW IT UP![/li][/list]

Yeah, thanks. I figured something like this would work.

If you need help with the DLC achievements, try going over to TrueAchievements.com and poke around in the forums. There’s usually a few people willing to help out with this sort of thing. Because they’re achievements that require EVERYONE to have the DLC, they’re a bit tougher to earn because next to no one plays anymore

> 2533274990140864;1:
> I might sound like an idiot because I haven’t checked in a long time, but is there any way to get all the DLC MP acievements(Defiant, Noble 1, etc)? For example, I’ve gotten last Man standing over and over on infection, but never got the acievement for it.

hello there recruiting people for that achievement u interested then message me on Xbox live

> 2533274901838909;6:
> Unless u can find some way to glitch out of search into your own lobby, u need to find some friends with the DLC, then have them connect guests et.c. because u must fill a lobby with 12 people (max player count in living dead playlist). I managed to do this back in 2013 with just four people - all of us having connected several Xbox 360 remotes each. I would say there’s no chance at all getting this achievement legit anymore since they removed the “Squad DLC”-playlist back in 2012. The one where u have to splatter 5 enemies in one matchmade anniversary game sounded like the hardest to get at first since we thought u had to play BTB in order to get vehicles, but turned out there was an anniversary map in Team Objective with vehicles. Don’t remember the name of it though.
>
> If I remember correctly, there are some that are not limited to DLC maps but you’ll eventually figure out which ones u have to get this way. Here are the achievements I know for sure must be done this way:
> <ul class=“row row-2 achievements–xbox360”><li data-achievement-id=“138”>LICENSE TO KILL[/li]<li data-achievement-id=“133”>ALL ALONE[/li]<li data-achievement-id=“132”>PAPER BEATS ROCK[/li]<li data-achievement-id=“132”>DON’T TOUCH THAT![/li]<li data-achievement-id=“135”>EMERGENCY ROOM[/li]<li data-achievement-id=“128”>YOU BLEW IT UP![/li][/list]

u have 4 controller? would be please help us out my friend also has 4 controller , myself 2controller we would appreciate u helping out

Did you guys ever get around to doing this because I still need those achievements to lol

I think it has to be on their own specific maps. The other one is Anniversary btw

I dont know if you still need these achievements, but i have been looking for people to do some of these achievements together. So for anyone reading this, i would very much appreciate your help

Can anyone help me get these Achievements??

I’m down to help