The Razor WildCat

Now that I have a wheel system good enough for racing with, I turned my attention to the Xbox One that I bought awhile back for playing all kinds of games, ( Actually for use by my grandson ). The Microsoft Elite controller he wanted for Christmas was my gift to him, and I hate it when things don’t work as shown. And the one I bought for my grandson stopped working after just one week later! The overall design is good of course, but it’s made with inferior materials and parts that don’t fit together. And if you play with gusto like my 10 yr. old grandson, you can be sure that it will soon break down. At $150 a pop this should be a hell of a great controller.
Even though I was unaware of it’s problems until 3 months had passed, Amazon gave me full credit for it. At first I was just going to forget about it, but then I saw an add on Amazon for another controller sold by Microsoft as the “Razor WildCat”! Not only does it provide one with the same abilities as the Elite, allows 4 configurable paddles like the Elite, and is for my money, practically the same as the Elite, and for about $30 less than the Elite! But where it really shines is in it’s construction, materials, and over all feel! And though I myself won’t be using it if at all, for the very first time I like using a controller made for the Xbox One. And it can be used on a PC too, without having to re-bind it as you go back and forth. So if you like to use an Xbox One controller for either one or both consoles and PC’s, this is the controller