The Rating Pending is scaring me

I’ve noticed that instead of saying M, it says RP on the box art.

I’m a little concerned, and I hope the game will retain it’s “Mature” rating.

Any thoughts?

Well the game will only be rated when it’s done, so it’s nothing to worry about. I’m 99% sure that the game will have a Mature rating like every past Halo game.

I’m pretty sure that every game, this long before release, has been “Rating Pending”. There’s nothing to worry about, there will be enough blood and killing to earn it that Mature rating.

If you seriously want it so bad ._.

> Well the game will only be rated when it’s done, so it’s nothing to worry about. I’m 99% sure that the game will have a Mature rating like every past Halo game.

You forgot Halo Wars which was rated T. And yes fps fanboys, it was a good game.

^'twas indeed.

> > Well the game will only be rated when it’s done, so it’s nothing to worry about. I’m 99% sure that the game will have a Mature rating like every past Halo game.
>
> You forgot Halo Wars which was rated T. And yes fps fanboys, it was a good game.

Ah yes, I had forgotten about Halo Wars. I agree, it was a great game! Absolutely deserving of the Halo title.

Why are you worried about the rating? I mean, even if it was T for teen, I really could care less but I have absolutely no doubt that it will retain it’s beloved M rating.

> > Well the game will only be rated when it’s done, so it’s nothing to worry about. I’m 99% sure that the game will have a Mature rating like every past Halo game.
>
> You forgot Halo Wars which was rated T. And yes fps fanboys, it was a good game.

And remember the only major reason Halo:CE was rated R was because of the flood being able to be dismembered which counts as gore.

Halo Wars and Halo:CE were great games whether they are T or M.

Doesn’t ESRB and other video-game companies that rate the content have to play the completed game in order to rate it? It wouldn’t make sense to taste a game before a company would add features that would ultimately change the game entirely (such as nudity and gore being added to a Barney game after it has been rated).

> Doesn’t ESRB and other video-game companies that rate the content have to play the completed game in order to rate it? It wouldn’t make sense to taste a game before a company would add features that would ultimately change the game entirely (such as nudity and gore being added to a Barney game after it has been rated).

Yeah I believe they have to check every aspect of the game whether that would be Campaign, Infinity, Spartan Ops, Custom Games, Forge, and Theater to finally decide what rating they will be giving. So yes, they will have to wait until everything is entirely set in stone before they make a decision. Lucky sob’s.

Honestly I always though halo coud pull a Teen rating. Its not exactly realistically violent and there hasn’t been decent amounts of blood since Halo 2. I don’t see why you’re worried about it. And I havent’ shredded a Flood Combat form in ages. I need to play Halo 3 again.

Just… what the heck?

Does the game being rated ‘M’ make you feel manly inside or something when you play it?

I always thought Halo games could be ‘T’, anyway.

All games are rp until closer to launch…its barely may…