The rampant quitting issue across all gametypes

There is a simple solution to the quitting problem.

<mark>If you are going to be a baby and quit everytime you don’t get the map and gametype you want, or everytime you start to lose, then don’t play that playlist in the first place.</mark>

If you can’t find a playlist that suits your specific needs, go make some friends and play customs or something if you really want to play that badly, that way you will never have to worry about not getting your spoiled little way.

Don’t make a game that is bearable (even occasionally fun) become intolerable just because you are a -Yoink-.

<mark>I’m tired of quitters. All these so-called “Boycott-quits” are ruining the game for everyone else who just want to play the game, even though it is not perfect.</mark>

Losing people on my team doesn’t really bother me, I do better 1 v. 4 most of the time, what I really hate is the other team quitting, especially on the larger maps.

Play with friends on your team then, that lowers the quitting on your team.

Also, not all quitting is because they don’t like the map, most times when I quit, I have to go with very short notice.

yes, but I have read on these very forums of people just quitting because they didn’t like the map or gametype. Everytime, without question. It solves nothing.

If the only circumstance that caused someone quitting was an unforeseen issue that had to be addressed then yes by all means, life takes precedence over videogames anyday, that i can understand.

I like BTB but refuse to play on hemorrhage a billion times all the time. Only way to fix this for me is to quit and get a better map. A game like reach with bad maps and gametypes is not the players fault but a faulty game. I never had this issue in Halo 3. All the maps and gametypes are fun and bearable.

LOVE Team Snipers. HATE Hemmorage. If Hemmorage comes up as a voting option, I tell everyone in the lobby I’m quitting if Hemmorage is voted for. If they vote for it, I quit. Sorry, warned ya! If I get quit banned, I take a poop for 15 minutes then I’m unbanned!

That’s about the only time I quit.

Last game I played I quit.

It was triple host (3 French splitscreens) advantage, redbar for my team of 3.

Sorry if I don’t enjoy waiting seconds for my grenades to appear and having entire clips not register.

I’ve deleted my downloaded copy of Reach along with all the DLC in the hope of maintaining my sanity.

I am so very tired of this game and its -Yoink- host selection so I’ve decided to dump it like the majority already have.

> Play with friends on your team then, that lowers the quitting on your team.
>
> Also, not all quitting is because they don’t like the map, most times when I quit, I have to go with very short notice.

This.

>
> Also, not all quitting is because they don’t like the map, most times when I quit, I have to go with very short notice.

Same here and some times people’s internet might fall in on itself and disconnect them from Xbox live

I paid for this game and play it how i choose to. If I want to quit because of the map/gametype then I will quit. Ban me for 10 minutes, I couldn’t care less

Edited by a moderator. Please refrain from calling out other members and stat flaming.

Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> I paid for this game and play it how i choose to. If I want to quit because of the map/gametype then I will quit. Ban me for 10 minutes, I couldn’t care less

This

And [REDACTED] your K/D is 0.7… your probably the reason they quit

Well said, it annoys me when people quit just because they dont like he map or gametype. I find it selfish and it ruins the fun for everyone else. When people quit because they are doing badly or against people of a condiderable higher skill , I have mixed opinions because sometimes it is understandable if it is making the game unbearable (when I say badly I mean VERY.)I don’t mind however, when people quit because they have to.

Well since Reach’s MM is so amazing and lets parties face off against 4 randoms, I’ll quit when I face a party every time, unless my teammates aren’t called “Darkassassin345” and actually knows what to do. But seeing as that rarely happen, then well yeah: I quit a lot.

OP is right. If you object to strongly to certain maps in a playlist, maybe you shouldn’t keep choosing that playlist, and maybe you should be banned from that playlist for a few days if you keep joining and quitting and joining and quitting.

>

Right here. I get all my best times from grouping with friends.

Otherwise, I don’t quit no matter how bad conditions, team, lag, etc is. I ride it out like a big boy. If ten minutes of annoying HD polygons is really that bad, maybe you shouldn’t be gaming period.

<mark>“Don’t take the time if you can’t handle the grind”</mark>

Ah the joys of having a progression system and not a ranking system.