The ragdoll physics are ridiculous

these are 1,000 pound Spartans they shouldn’t be launching in the air like they’re in a bounce house or some -Yoink-

and they shouldn’t be falling without crashing into the ground

I never liked it either but it’s one petty thing i choose to let be/ignore. How about those floating spartans in Halo 3 tho? Lol
In a perfect world Spartans should collapse down into themselves since they are so heavy. Or just fall over like a huge oak tree.

Speak for yourself, I hope it stays in the game. It reminds me of the ragdoll physics in Halo 3 Reach~ Particularly Reach.

I don’t really care I hope it stays, it makes it really entertaining

> 2533274825782531;1:
> these are 1,000 pound Spartans they shouldn’t be launching in the air like they’re in a bounce house or some -Yoink-
>
> and they shouldn’t be falling without crashing into the ground

I think it needs to stay. It’s really goofy and satisfying lol

> 2533274825782531;1:
> these are 1,000 pound Spartans they shouldn’t be launching in the air like they’re in a bounce house or some -Yoink-
>

Are you new to Halo? This has been beloved for the longest time.

I’ve never disagreed so hard with a post lol

The ragdolls flying outwards into space by a punch thrown by superman is something I’ve always found hilarious and just adds character to the game.

> 2533274825782531;1:
>

Have…have you ever played Halo?

ok, stick with me for a second. ITS. A. VIDEO. GAME. The ragdolls are there cause they are goophy and fun. Halo is not a realistic game. Its about gameplay first. Ragdolls enhance the gameplay by adding shenanigans and less repetative deaths (I do think they need to pull back on canned animations)

I love the ragdoll physics but I feel they are not present when needed and overly present in situations they shouldn’t be.

> 2533274820483063;11:
> I love the ragdoll physics but I feel they are not present when needed and overly present in situations they shouldn’t be.

That’s what makes them great lol.

> 2533274808122910;9:
> > 2533274825782531;1:
> > these are 1,000 pound Spartans they shouldn’t be launching in the air like they’re in a bounce house or some -Yoink-
> >
> > and they shouldn’t be falling without crashing into the ground
>
> Have…have you ever played Halo?

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS JUMP?!

> 2533274792737987;12:
> > 2533274820483063;11:
> > I love the ragdoll physics but I feel they are not present when needed and overly present in situations they shouldn’t be.
>
> That’s what makes them great lol.

Is it though, have you tried teabagging, no reaction :’(

> 2533274884571925;8:
> The ragdolls flying outwards into space by a punch thrown by superman is something I’ve always found hilarious and just adds character to the game.

It’s one of those “Only In Halo” things I think :slight_smile:

In halo 3, you could punch a guy and there was a chance he’d go all rubberbanding across the room.

What we really need is more, we still don’t have crazy grav hammer physics. We need those things to totally launch vehicles and players.

Opening this I was worried to what I would find, but I’m glad most people love the crazy beatdown physics. It’s hilarious sending a player into the stratosphere.

I think it is Hilarious. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

One should never prioritize realism over fun in a video game, the ragdoll should stay.