The "To Do List" for Reach's MM

As we all know, Tuesday was Bungie’s last MM update to Halo: Reach. Bungie did some good things for us. But now it is time for 343 to bring the expectations higher with newer requests.

So here I present a list of info that I believe should be done to Reach’s MM.

>

Maps:

Atom (Community Map)
* needs to be removed form ALL playlists. It doesn’t work as a map due to design flaws and isn’t as good quality as recent Community Maps.

Abridged (Community Map)
* needs to be removed from BTB. It is way to big of a map, even for a BTB Map. There are to many power weapons and vehicles. Due to this, moving on foot leads you to your death.

Cliffhanger (Bungie-Forged Map)
* needs to be removed form ALL playlists. It isn’t the quality of forge maps that should be in MM.

Enclosed (Community Map)
* needs to be removed from ALL playlists. Spawn set up is far from good and the overall quality is very poor.

>

Playlists:
Premium Slayer & Battle
* both playlists need to be removed. DLC should become "required in select playlists"

Double Team
* add gametypes Mutli-Flag and One Flag.
* all gametypes have DMR/ Magnum starts along with 1 Frag
* dlc required (Noble)

Action Sack
* remove Dino Blasters
* start adding community gametypes and maps

Firefight Versus (New Idea!)
* part limit 2, 2 player max from one console
* playlist with Firefight Versus gametype variants

Infection
* add back betrayal booting
* add back Safe Havens
* start adding community maps that are 4 player split-screen compatible

Squad Battle (New Idea!)
* squad slayer would be removed
* max party 10, 4 player max from one console
* would feature gametypes Squad Slayer, Squad Slayer DMR’s, Multi-Flag, One Flag, Netrual Bomb and One Bomb
* dlc required to play (Noble and Defiant)

Team Objective
* max party 8, 2 player max from one console
* add back stockpile
* start adding community maps are 2 player split-screen compatible

Mutli Team
* bring it back down to 2 players per team

Invasion
* start adding community maps that are 4 player split-screen compatible
* dlc required (Noble)

>

These are my ideas so far so be sure to add you own and comment on what you think of these ideas.

I like Enclosed. I just think Jet Packs ruin it completely. If Jet Packs were removed, I think it would be great.

I think multi team should stay as it is… 2 people on each team just isn’t enough for me… I love multi team right now cause it’s so random and chaotic… it’s like an overgrown free for all and I love it!

> I like Enclosed. I just think Jet Packs ruin it completely. If Jet Packs were removed, I think it would be great.

That’s why designers need to built their map with mindsets of armor abilities like jetpack so the map can be friendly to all without making one over powered on a map.

> > I like Enclosed. I just think Jet Packs ruin it completely. If Jet Packs were removed, I think it would be great.
>
> That’s why designers need to built their map with mindsets of armor abilities like jetpack so the map can be friendly to all without making one over powered on a map.

Or we could solve the problem by removing AAs or making them pick-ups on maps.

All the 4v4 maps would play better if it weren’t for AAs. The maps of Reach just appear to be worse off because you have people that fly in the air, do barrel rolls, go invisible, and sprint at you.

Atom is a great map IMO. Just add killzones to the top of the satellites.

Cliffhanger is also a great map.

Abridged is just plain horrible.

BTB needs two playlist. BTB obj. and BTB slayer. I’m tired of playing CTF and Assault all the time in Hemoroid Valley (Hemorrhage).

> Atom is a great map IMO. Just add killzones to the top of the satellites.
>
> Cliffhanger is also a great map.
>
> Abridged is just plain horrible.
>
> BTB needs two playlist. BTB obj. and BTB slayer. I’m tired of playing CTF and Assault all the time in Hemoroid Valley (Hemorrhage).

Hah, Atom is a terrible map, as is Cliffhanger. Atom has waaaaay too much stuff on it, and Cliffhanger has waaay to little.

Abridged is decent. I wouldn’t care for if it stays or goes.

And BTB does not need 2 playlists. Quit whining about it.

Disagree.

I refuse to buy the crappy DLC. I liked the other suggestions tho.

Heres my list of what i want to be done by 343:

343 needs to coninue what Bungie was doing with community maps, but on a larger scale for other gametypes, Classic, Infection, Objective, and Invasion should be the first to add more maps!

Armor Lock removed from all and playlists 8 players or less (At least untill a TU)

Make DLC a requirment for a couple of playlists or make a DLC seach restriction

Remove Armor Lock form Premium Slayer and make Squad Slayer into Squad Battle(6vs6, add objectives)

Make a weekly or monthly Grab Bag playlist with unique and experimentle gametypes and/or maps

Make a playlist with sprint only and no loadouts. Maybe AA pick ups, Maybe.

Make an Elite Playlist

P.S.
I agree about removing Atom, i really dispise that map, but i don’t about the other maps! I really like Enclosed,even though jetpack can ruin it. I Love Abridged the fact the it has so many vehicals and power weapons makes it fun! Cliffhanger isn’t a great map but it’s not bad either i can’t see a reason for it to be removed though.

> > Atom is a great map IMO. Just add killzones to the top of the satellites.
> >
> > Cliffhanger is also a great map.
> >
> > Abridged is just plain horrible.
> >
> > BTB needs two playlist. BTB obj. and BTB slayer. I’m tired of playing CTF and Assault all the time in Hemoroid Valley (Hemorrhage).
>
> Hah, Atom is a terrific map, as is Cliffhanger. Atom has waaaaay too much stuff on it, and Cliffhanger has waaay to little.
>
> Abridged is horrible. I wouldn’t care for if it stays or goes.
>
> And BTB does need 2 playlists. So i’m going to keep whining about it.

fix’d

> > > Atom is a great map IMO. Just add killzones to the top of the satellites.
> > >
> > > Cliffhanger is also a great map.
> > >
> > > Abridged is just plain horrible.
> > >
> > > BTB needs two playlist. BTB obj. and BTB slayer. I’m tired of playing CTF and Assault all the time in Hemoroid Valley (Hemorrhage).
> >
> > Hah, Atom is a terrific map, as is Cliffhanger. Atom has waaaaay too much stuff on it, and Cliffhanger has waaay to little.
> >
> > Abridged is horrible. I wouldn’t care for if it stays or goes.
> >
> > And BTB does need 2 playlists. So i’m going to keep whining about it.
>
> fix’d

Oh wow. Resorting to childish Bnet tactics.

Not really. Just had to mess with ya since you had to knock my post.

> Premium Slayer & Battle
> * both playlists need to be removed. DLC should become "required in select playlists"

It’s a matter of policy that DLC restrictions will NOT be in place on the majority of playlists. It is also a matter of policy that there be a place for DLC purchasers to try out their new purchases and be guaranteed for them to come up.

The bottom line is that this will never happen.