The quitters/AFKers are annoying in breakout. :/

All I see is those in a lot of my games now. Ugh. D:

Make friends, play with them. Or use halo LFG. Or join an active company. Control your fate and future!

I know what yu mean, it effectively makes the game a 3v4

• sometimes it’s their connection it happens to me all the time - quitters/afkers are in every game mode and it’s so annoying

> 2533274803493024;2:
> Make friends, play with them. Or use halo LFG. Or join an active company. Control your fate and future!

Sorry to say but I’m strictly a lone wolf… Or… Puppy or a cat or something.

> 2533274968393436;5:
> > 2533274803493024;2:
> > Make friends, play with them. Or use halo LFG. Or join an active company. Control your fate and future!
>
>
> Sorry to say but I’m strictly a lone wolf… Or… Puppy or a cat or something.

Yeah it is essentially the halo version of the common cold, we can’t find a cure unless science evolves enough, and its so damn common it is insane, best bet is get a team established, or at least a preference thing like in reach where if you play lone wolf you can set chatting parameters, how profanic people can be, your skill level, that would make Arena a bit more filtered in terms of quitters and afkers, I strictly go team based, shoot an invite to some of my most trusted company members, and we grind XP and RP for hours. And If we disconnect we assume its Xbox Live or someone had to get of then and now. God Speed to the Lone Wolf, Puppy, Cat, Whatever your spirit animal is.

I can’t even find Breakout game these days.