The pulse grenade is fine

I just want to say that the pulse grenade is fine the way it is, and I hope that it isn’t buffed in the TU. It just takes more skill to use.

um ok.

I just think that starting Plasma Grenade count should be reduced to 1, and Pulse Grenades should be increased to 2. How come people who choose Frags or Stickies get 2 of them when us Pulse users only get 1?

> I just want to say that the pulse grenade is fine the way it is, and I hope that it isn’t buffed in the TU. It just takes more skill to use.

It takes no skill to drain shields with the pulse grenade.

It takes luck, not skill, to manage to kill someone with the explosion.

And you only start with one. Why? You can spawn with 2 one hit kill plasma grenades, but not two pulse grenades?

Yeah the Pulse grenade is fine and it does its job well, you just not going to get a lot of kills with it. I just find it odd you only get one of those but you get 2 plasma grenades, it should be the other way around.

> Yeah the Pulse grenade is fine and it does its job well, you just not going to get a lot of kills with it. I just find it odd you only get one of those but you get 2 plasma grenades, it should be the other way around.

Exactly what I just said lol. A lot of people agree with us, I even made a few threads and polls about this before. I hope 343 decreases the plasma grenade count with the TU, and raise the Pulse Grenade start.

> > It takes luck, not skill, to manage to kill someone with the explosion.
>
> Instead of trying to drain someone’s shields as they are shooting you, wait until you hit them a few times and chuck it at their feet, it explodes instantly (unlike other grenades), it’s not to hard to get multi-kills if you see a few people fighting each other cqc either.
>
> Draining should be used in other situations, and I feel that it should be primarily for map control instead of killing, but it doesn’t mean you can’t use it a different way to get kills. It’s certainly not overpowered though, and should spawn with 2 by default.

They are fine. I don’t know why you think they would be buffed in the TU. Nobody has ever said they need to be buffed. And if you know how to use them right, they are really useful. I only need about 200 more to master them.

> > I just want to say that the pulse grenade is fine the way it is, and I hope that it isn’t buffed in the TU. It just takes more skill to use.
>
> It takes no skill to drain shields with the pulse grenade.
>
> It takes luck, not skill, to manage to kill someone with the explosion.
>
> And you only start with one. Why? You can spawn with 2 one hit kill plasma grenades, but not two pulse grenades?

It’s not meant for kills any more than the molotov in CS:GO is meant for kills. It’s an area denial grenade, and it’s really effective if you use it for what it’s intended for. All I could ask to be changed is the fact that its duration is still just a bit short, maybe add a half second to it.

> > > It takes luck, not skill, to manage to kill someone with the explosion.
> >
> > Instead of trying to drain someone’s shields as they are shooting you, wait until you hit them a few times and chuck it at their feet, it explodes instantly (unlike other grenades), it’s not to hard to get multi-kills if you see a few people fighting each other cqc either.
> >
> > Draining should be used in other situations, and I feel that it should be primarily for map control instead of killing, but it doesn’t mean you can’t use it a different way to get kills. It’s certainly not overpowered though, and should spawn with 2 by default.
>
> I’m aware of the health drain. I still disagree that it “takes skill”, and I still think you need to spawn with two.

> > I just want to say that the pulse grenade is fine the way it is, and I hope that it isn’t buffed in the TU. It just takes more skill to use.
>
> It takes no skill to drain shields with the pulse grenade.
>
> It takes luck, not skill, to manage to kill someone with the explosion.
>
> And you only start with one. Why? You can spawn with 2 one hit kill plasma grenades, but not two pulse grenades?

it takes more skill to use then the other grenades especially since you spawn with 1

I don’t really see why you can only spawn with one of them. I don’t think they’re underpowered but I don’t really see what would warrant having only 1 grenade. I run grenadier with them in my main loadout.

Maybe it would get annoying if you could completely plug some doors with 3 pulse grenades I don’t see how that is much different from the threat of spammed frags or OHK plasmas keeping people from going through a doorway.

I would like to see 2 grenades standard if there are any changes at all, the performance can stay the same.

As others have stated, I think they’re fine, but we should spawn with two. And yes, I also think plasma spawns should be reduced to one.

I think we just need to start with 2.