The proper way of defending the monument

i have to say i felt kind of bad

i am 33 with 30+ years of video game experience. I am available immediately and am willing to relocate. Hire me 343 because i live and breathe video game/video game testing and thought that this glitch which is evidenced above should not be in the game. In no way should this area be accesible.

idek what to say

sums the game up…

So is there actually a way up there without wasting a perfectly good Banshee?

> 2533274924282060;4:
> So is there actually a way up there without wasting a perfectly good Banshee?

You can climb up the statue to get there, yup. Takes time and effort though and, in my opinion, pretty boring once you’re up there

Not much different than people getting on top of the arc garage if you ask me. You can still be kill up there as I’ve done that as well.

Top of the monument is easily one of the best sniping points in the game for me, even if it is cheap/broken.

You can also climb up to some crazy vantage points in arc. I see no issue with great sniper spots as long as you aren’t impervious to damage.

> 2533274803360167;1:
> i have to say i felt kind of bad
>
> i am 33 with 30+ years of video game experience. I am available immediately and am willing to relocate. Hire me 343 because i live and breathe video game/video game testing and thought that this glitch which is evidenced above should not be in the game. In no way should this area be accesible.

Others have said it could be done, but had not seen it. As long as you are reachable, I see no issue with this.

>came in to flame the OP on the title

>saw video

>laughed on my way out of this thread

You could be easily sniped from the streets, though.

One does not simply, take over, the Monument.

…yeah, that looks pretty ineffective to me. Nice try though.

Now low k/d players like me know another place to pick people off from before we get assassinated while zoomed!

It doesn’t appear that the player registered as in the base, so if everyone is cleared out they’d have to come down to contest while enemy player hides.