The Prometheans need a theme (music)

One thing I’ve noticed while listening to the Halo soundtracks is that the different factions have different theme music. The Flood is the Flood theme from CE, the Forerunners have the monks and all that ancient music, the UNSC has the Warthog theme, and the Covenant, while not having a distinct theme (there’s a few in the Arbiter missions), share the UNSC theme as a direct contrast to it. When you here some of the UNSC stuff, you know you’re fighting Covenant.

The Prometheans, however, don’t have a distinct theme like the others do. Before anyone says it, no Forerunners and Prometheans aren’t the same, and we’ve already associated the Forerunner’s theme to ancient and mysterious beings, not killer robots.

So yeah, I think the Prometheans need a theme. Anyone else agree or have any ideas for what it should be?

I think the following could be edited and reworked into something appropriate:

> 2533274862181038;2:
> I think the following could be edited and reworked into something appropriate:
>
>
> - Prometheans (Revival) - Forerunners (Legacy)

I thought those were the themes?

As other useres already said,they have themes,but if you want something new for them,give them an two steps from hell soundtrack and they should be fine with it.

> 2533274822883564;3:
> > 2533274862181038;2:
> > I think the following could be edited and reworked into something appropriate:
> >
> >
> > - Prometheans (Revival) - Forerunners (Legacy)
>
> I thought those were the themes?

I don’t think so. They only appear in Halo 4 and in like one mission. I just want a few consistent themes.

> 2535455681930574;5:
> > 2533274822883564;3:
> >
>
> I don’t think so. They only appear in Halo 4 and in like one mission. I just want a few consistent themes.

Lets hope they make a level worth the themes, cuz Halo 5 didnt do any justice to the forerunners