The Problem with Spoilers and what we can do.

NO SPOILERS.

Most of us know that spoilers of the campaign came to the light after the technical preview drops on our hands. But, even if 343i made this little mistake, our duty as a players and fans of this universe is not to share this kind of things. Maybe 343i need to reduce the technical previews just to a few people that bring conffidence about it just not to ruin the experience to everyone else ('cause trolls always gonna be) and I don’t know, maybe hit as Cortana authorities those profiles to never let them play again any game of the franchaise.

Spoilers got leaked with the flight? Oh dang, dodging those bullets for the next 3 months is gonna be fun.

> 2533274841519598;2:
> Spoilers got leaked with the flight? Oh dang, dodging those bullets for the next 3 months is gonna be fun.

didn’t see anyone, but on Twitter, people like Mint Blitz said that he saw one, so… must be carefull. I quit of any Halo group just to avoid those spoilers. I truly want to wait until the game came out.

> 2533274953382404;3:
> > 2533274841519598;2:
> > Spoilers got leaked with the flight? Oh dang, dodging those bullets for the next 3 months is gonna be fun.
>
> didn’t see anyone, but on Twitter, people like Mint Blitz said that he saw one, so… must be carefull. I quit of any Halo group just to avoid those spoilers. I truly want to wait until the game came out.

I totally understand, I am a huge anti-spoiler advocate myself as well. Good luck staying out of the loop my friend.

To be honest the only thing one can do is avoid the internet to avoid spoilers.

I have a question that I am very curious to hear from everyone. With the leaked content came out especially the Halo Infinite campaign story, is there a possibility that 343 Industries might consider not talking about the Halo Infinite campaign levels in the next updates? Or they will still proceed to talk about the Halo Infinite campaign levels in the next updates?

> 2535434101253033;6:
> I have a question that I am very curious to hear from everyone. With the leaked content came out especially the Halo Infinite campaign story, is there a possibility that 343 Industries might consider not talking about the Halo Infinite campaign levels in the next updates? Or they will still proceed to talk about the Halo Infinite campaign levels in the next updates?

I’m sure they’ll still talk about it. Even if spoilers are leaked they can still discuss the campaign, though the extent to which I’m unsure - People who haven’t been spoiled are still going to be curious about it.

> 2533274956945883;7:
> > 2535434101253033;6:
> > I have a question that I am very curious to hear from everyone. With the leaked content came out especially the Halo Infinite campaign story, is there a possibility that 343 Industries might consider not talking about the Halo Infinite campaign levels in the next updates? Or they will still proceed to talk about the Halo Infinite campaign levels in the next updates?
>
> I’m sure they’ll still talk about it. Even if spoilers are leaked they can still discuss the campaign, though the extent to which I’m unsure - People who haven’t been spoiled are still going to be curious about it.

Yea its not that hard to talk about a games campaign without spoiler the important bits, I am sure the creative team has debriefed anyone communicating with the public what can/cannot be shared.

I unfortunately got the game spoiled for me, but I recommend staying off Twitter because people like to comment on content creators tweets with spoilers.

I actually havent heard about a leak yet but thanks for the heads up

Spoilers are gonna happen. If you want to truly ignore them, unplug until you complete it. Otherwise it’s inevitable.

> 2533274832390466;10:
> I actually havent heard about a leak yet but thanks for the heads up

Same here, thanks for the warning.

> 2533274807802500;5:
> To be honest the only thing one can do is avoid the internet to avoid spoilers.

True. Before I play H3 I didn’t know that Sgt. Johnson died. After it was spoiled, well, it wasnt as suprising

Yeah I’m definitely dodging those spoilers for as long as I can. Haha.

I truly hope that these topic help to everyone who didn’t know about the leaks to be careful on the internet.

Yep… this is gonna be interesting cause I’m on twitter a lot so I’ll just have to be careful!

> 2533274793470740;16:
> Yep… this is gonna be interesting cause I’m on twitter a lot so I’ll just have to be careful!

Yea thats super risky, feeds too much info with no really content warning of what your reading until its too late.

I’m not too active on social media tbh, besides Waypoint and Reddit. It shouldnt be too hard for me to duck my head for a couple months…I hope.

> 2533274841519598;17:
> > 2533274793470740;16:
> > Yep… this is gonna be interesting cause I’m on twitter a lot so I’ll just have to be careful!
>
> Yea thats super risky, feeds too much info with no really content warning of what your reading until its too late.
>
> I’m not too active on social media tbh, besides Waypoint and Reddit. It shouldnt be too hard for me to duck my head for a couple months…I hope.

Yep looks like I won’t be on Twitter for awhile lol

I didn’t even look the last trailer of the campaign at the E3 to avoid to be spoil, but impossible to escape to the image of this SPOILER young cortana. I want to learn things in the campain, even if sometimes it hard to resist to the temptation

In Reddit are many spoilers as in Facebook and Twitter. People are leaking campaign things, forge and battle pass. So beware. Be carefull and block if it’s neccesary. Don’t spread the leaks.