The problem with Inheritors ....

I don’t know about you but if you go into Multi-team, there now seems to be a likely chance of bumping into an inheritor… but am I the only one to realise how annoying they are. Half the time on Crazy King, all they do is sit at the side and camp. -Yoink!- loads of kills, scoring no points. And when it comes to Slayer, all they do is use Armor Lock. Oh, and there often French. Does anyone else ever come across this??

It is called stat padding, the amount of low level players in Multi-Team makes it a dream.

Trust me, all Inheritors that stat pad aren’t French, and they don’t all use Armour Lock.

I’m wondering how people stat pad on the Rocket-Hog Playlist. Seems there would be more productive ways to do it.

Well I can see why they wanna improve there stats. Just really annoying, and all inheritors I’ve came across are so far. French haha

> I don’t know about you but if you go into Multi-team, there now seems to be a likely chance of bumping into an inheritor… but am I the only one to realise how annoying they are. Half the time on Crazy King, all they do is sit at the side and camp. -Yoink!- loads of kills, scoring no points. And when it comes to Slayer, all they do is use Armor Lock. <mark>Oh, and there often French</mark>. Does anyone else ever come across this??

That is absolutely ridiculous

there is a reason why they are called lolinheritors.

All the ones I meet in normal slayer modes usually go -5 or more against me. Rank in this game means nothing. They can pad fake stats all they want, when they face real players they will rage quit or die a ton.

Believe me, it’s not

Wow, that’s quite a set of generalizations you got there. I mean, sure, I’m an Inheritor and I’m French but…what??

Then I am correct :slight_smile:

> Then I am correct :slight_smile:

No. You couldn’t be further from being correct, to be frank. I don’t stat pad, I rarely play MT, and I don’t use AL much anymore. Oh and I’m also American and I live in Italy.

My point was, you just lumped all Inheritors into a box for no real reason. You’re making some strange assumptions.

> I don’t know about you but if you go into Multi-team, there now seems to be a likely chance of bumping into an inheritor… but am I the only one to realise how annoying they are. Half the time on Crazy King, all they do is sit at the side and camp. -Yoink!- loads of kills, scoring no points. And when it comes to Slayer, all they do is use Armor Lock. Oh, and there often French. Does anyone else ever come across this??

You did realise people have been doing that since reach came out right? I’m trying to avoid the armor lock since can’t stand it but to be fair all it does is prelong their life for a few seconds. Not long till I’m an inheritor too but if I use it once that doesn’t make stat bumping. My k/d is barely 1 while there a lot of people boosting about 2/3 k/d.

Rank means nothing. I have seen corporals get rampages (literally). But, if you do want to get sprees, head over to multi team.

Why do people boost K/d -O-

> Wow, that’s quite a set of generalizations you got there. I mean, sure, I’m an Inheritor and I’m French but…what??

Stop enforcing a stereotype.

> > Wow, that’s quite a set of generalizations you got there. I mean, sure, I’m an Inheritor and I’m French but…what??
>
> Stop enforcing a stereotype.

At least he didn’t say they were all girls I guess.

> > > Wow, that’s quite a set of generalizations you got there. I mean, sure, I’m an Inheritor and I’m French but…what??
> >
> > Stop enforcing a stereotype.
>
> At least he didn’t say they were all girls I guess.

You all have me confused now

I enjoy play against true inheritors, it’s challenging and honorable. Therefore I use the “avoid player” function whenever I run into a stat padding inheritor. There is no glory in beating more skillful players when they aren’t trying to win or challenge you.

I am an inheritor, i do not camp, i go after campers and i don’t like camping at all. And don’t blame them, blame 343 and Bungie. If they just threw out the K/D ratio for playlists like multi-team and grifball, then they wouldn’t need camping. It just shouldn’t count for your overall ranking…especially the objective games…

> It is called stat padding, the amount of low level players in Multi-Team makes it a dream.
>
> Trust me, all Inheritors that stat pad aren’t French, and they don’t all use Armour Lock.

WHO HAS TIME TO DO THINGS LIKE STAT PADDING!!! Man I wish I weren’t a grown up with a real job… LOL every time I read something like this I literally laugh out loud at the fact someone has this much time on their hands.

> > > Wow, that’s quite a set of generalizations you got there. I mean, sure, I’m an Inheritor and I’m French but…what??
> >
> > Stop enforcing a stereotype.
>
> At least he didn’t say they were all girls I guess.

Wait, you mean to tell me they aren’t all girls?