The Problem with Armor Mods

Don’t get me wrong, Armor Mods are great! There is a good selection to chose from and sometimes it gives you an advantage over your opponent. The problem is that they all unlock at the same level(5).Why would I chose a common one over a legendary one? It would be better if the higher the rarity the higher level it takes to unlock it. Anyone agree?

> 2533274891097288;1:
> Don’t get me wrong, Armor Mods are great! There is a good selection to chose from and sometimes it gives you an advantage over your opponent. The problem is that they all unlock at the same level(5).Why would I chose a common one over a legendary one? It would be better if the higher the rarity the higher level it takes to unlock it. Anyone agree?

Some of the common ones are better than the legendary ones anyways. So I don’t see the problem.

> 2533274891097288;1:
> Don’t get me wrong, Armor Mods are great! There is a good selection to chose from and sometimes it gives you an advantage over your opponent. The problem is that they all unlock at the same level(5).Why would I chose a common one over a legendary one? It would be better if the higher the rarity the higher level it takes to unlock it. Anyone agree?

I tend to use advanced sensors unless I’m in a specific situation that I think I would benefit from something else. The rarity isn’t equivalent to the usefulness. Just try them out and see what benefits your play style the most.

I only use advanced sensors. Depending on your play-style, a legendary armor mod, for example, the melee armor mod that increases your melee damage, compared to advanced sensors; some people prefer advanced senors, some would prefer the melee armor mod. It’s about play-style/personal preference.

Your choice in armor mod is probably going to depend on situation or play style. When I decide to snipe, I’ll use Advanced Sensors. In other occasions, I’ll choose another one.

I don´t see the problem

I agree to some points but lets just say I have a legendary and common that are both unlock at the same level, which one would you rather use?

I dont agree with this, I think the armor mods are fine at lvl5. Legendary or not you can only wear one at a time.

Death to upgraded shields. That one needs to go…

When i dome you with a sniper or hit you with my bayonet you should not live through that… But half the players used upgraded shields sooooo…

Problem with them being all the same level is that most never get used because some are just too useful to ever need to use any others.

and the grenades just shouldn’t be an armor mods. They should be a loadout separate from armor mods

Each armor mod has its own benefit and its flaws. A Advanced Radar ( Common ) mod can easily take someone out with a enhanced strength mod ( Legendary ). Do you get the idea?

I think the legendary mod actually is the most useless.

> 2533274898941621;9:
> Death to upgraded shields. That one needs to go…
>
> When i dome you with a sniper or hit you with my bayonet you should not live through that… But half the players used upgraded shields sooooo…

I fully agree. It completely undermines the entire point of the sniper rifle. If I nail you in the face, I earned that kill.

I agree with grenades being a loadout.

Armor mods should be spit into different categories with grenades having their own section and have multiple ones equipped but the total req level of both mods would be the level needed to equip them both for instance say there was a mod at level 3 and 5 you would need req level 8 to equip them both.

ha I like all the mods as they are