The Printed Spartans Should Include WEAPON SKINS!!

I Went and view a preview of my printed Spartan and realized that there is no weapon skin option… this should be implemented because when you play the game the first thing you see is your own assault rifle skin… having the right one on your statue would make it more authentic and remind you of your own Spartan that much more.

I never even thought of that. That would be nice but I haven’t found a weapon skin I really like :confused:

I want the stance with the saw held like a tommy gun but they don’t have it yet :frowning:

Are we never happy here?

I ordered a Spartan and I am happy. Just waiting lol

> 2533274797717952;1:
> I Went and view a preview of my printed Spartan and realized that there is no weapon skin option… this should be implemented because when you play the game the first thing you see is your own assault rifle skin… having the right one on your statue would make it more authentic and remind you of your own Spartan that much more.

I guess that’s the only perk to thinking all the weapon skins look horrible.

countries where printing is performed

> 2535408856296514;3:
> I want the stance with the saw held like a tommy gun but they don’t have it yet :frowning:

yes they should have ALL stances as well… I feel like they jumped the gun on this because those are immensely easy to implement given a little more time