The Primordial

Seeing as how we’ll probably be heading to Zeta Halo in Halo Infinite, anyone got their fingers crossed for a Primordial appearance? If 343i really intends to reintroduce the Flood, what better way than with a massive, galactic scale Flood army lead by the Primordial as the Gravemind? Thoughts?

I hated the Flood and hope they don’t ever bring them back!!! That is my thought about it.

> 2533274838804175;2:
> I hated the Flood and hope they don’t ever bring them back!!! That is my thought about it.

Why? They’re basically like zombies and literally the whole halo universe revolves around the flood

> 2533274819030629;1:
> Seeing as how we’ll probably be heading to Zeta Halo in Halo Infinite, anyone got their fingers crossed for a Primordial appearance? If 343i really intends to reintroduce the Flood, what better way than with a massive, galactic scale Flood army lead by the Primordial as the Gravemind? Thoughts?

Umm… look… how… to say this without spoil… HE DEAD SON (Well physically at least)

I know but I have had enough of them for a lifetime lol. Pesky little things that you shoot & it just makes more.

The Primordial is the Flood, having transferred its consciousness into the Gravemind.

If we see the Gravemind, then you’d be seeing the Primordial. It’s possible we might venture into it’s former lair if we are on Installation 07, but who knows.

> 2533274838804175;2:
> I hated the Flood and hope they don’t ever bring them back!!! That is my thought about it.

That’s an odd perspective. I get that they are annoying to deal with sometimes, but the most interesting parts of Halo’s story revolve around the Flood. Also, the Halo Rings would never have even existed without the Flood. XD

> 2533274864296810;4:
> > 2533274819030629;1:
> > Seeing as how we’ll probably be heading to Zeta Halo in Halo Infinite, anyone got their fingers crossed for a Primordial appearance? If 343i really intends to reintroduce the Flood, what better way than with a massive, galactic scale Flood army lead by the Primordial as the Gravemind? Thoughts?
>
> Umm… look… how… to say this without spoil… HE DEAD SON (Well physically at least)

Eh, supposedly dead. The Didact isn’t very good at killing things. If the Flood survived on Zeta Halo then it would make sense for the Primordial’s consciousness to still be around.

> 2535429593088083;6:
> The Primordial is the Flood, having transferred its consciousness into the Gravemind.

Well, I wouldn’t say he is the Flood. He’s more part of it, but still a “separate” entity.

> 2533274812652989;7:
> If we see the Gravemind, then you’d be seeing the Primordial. It’s possible we might venture into it’s former lair if we are on Installation 07, but who knows.

there are clues to point to it after all like the morse code

I hope so. I like the Flood. Want them to be extra scary if they do appear

And Crusty I believe you are out of your mind to LIKE them & want them back. Did you ever fight them Solo on Legendary without let’s say the Infinite Ammo skull on?

The Primordial? As mentioned above, it’s dead. The poor thing literally got turned to dust by the Iso-Didact. With that said it’s consciousness does live on through the Graveminds. So we might get one of those again…OR we could finally get to see a Keymind (evolved Gravemind). Dealing with “proper” Flood (the ones in H:CE-HW2 are barely developed ferals) led by a Keymind would be awesome…or horrifying? Horrifyingly awesome? Who knows, but I really would love to encounter Flood again. They are a staple of the series and I won’t believe that the HW2 tease is all we’ll get.

> 2533274870884222;12:
> The Primordial? As mentioned above, it’s dead. The poor thing literally got turned to dust by the Iso-Didact. With that said it’s consciousness does live on through the Graveminds. So we might get one of those again…OR we could finally get to see a Keymind (evolved Gravemind). Dealing with “proper” Flood (the ones in H:CE-HW2 are barely developed ferals) led by a Keymind would be awesome…or horrifying? Horrifyingly awesome? Who knows, but I really would love to encounter Flood again. They are a staple of the series and I won’t believe that the HW2 tease is all we’ll get.

I mean, yeah, it’s not actually dead. As long as the Flood exists so does he. I agree though I would like to see a Keymind (even though the definition has been changed). Something on the scale of the Forerunner-Flood War would be amazing.

> 2533274819030629;13:
> > 2533274870884222;12:
> > The Primordial? As mentioned above, it’s dead. The poor thing literally got turned to dust by the Iso-Didact. With that said it’s consciousness does live on through the Graveminds. So we might get one of those again…OR we could finally get to see a Keymind (evolved Gravemind). Dealing with “proper” Flood (the ones in H:CE-HW2 are barely developed ferals) led by a Keymind would be awesome…or horrifying? Horrifyingly awesome? Who knows, but I really would love to encounter Flood again. They are a staple of the series and I won’t believe that the HW2 tease is all we’ll get.
>
> I mean, yeah, it’s not actually dead. As long as the Flood exists so does he. I agree though I would like to see a Keymind (even though the definition has been changed). Something on the scale of the Forerunner-Flood War would be amazing.

I say keep anything about the Flood or Gravemind or even a Keymind in the Halo Wars games only. :v::ok_hand: