The Preview still isn't showing up on Xbox Insider

Someone please give me some kind of feedback, whether it’s happening to you as well or what, but since this morning, after installing the Xbox Insider Hub app, the preview has yet to show up in the previews section. I’ve restarted my console going on about 20 times and nothing. I’m just trynna play man. Help

While I am not on xbox, I have yet to receive my code for PC. The email worked once, then never again, saying I am denied.

> 2535411397977003;2:
> While I am not on xbox, I have yet to receive my code for PC. The email worked once, then never again, saying I am denied.

Well it isn’t really a code for xbox, its just telling you how to install. I got the email and it told me to download the Xbox Insider App and the game should be in the “Previews” section, which it isn’t

No infinte preview appearing i’v resets,restarts,updated changed isp,why iisntavail. through. game pass the insider hub is wasting my time

I’m having the same problem

After installing the Xbox Insider Hub app, the Halo Infinite preview has yet to show up in the previews section. Is there something else I need to do?

bump

its because it endid in september you cant do it now

> 2535465954761764;8:
> its because it endid in september you cant do it now

You necroed a thread from September to tell them it ended in September.