The preorder bonus Skulls aren't available to use.

The skulls that were preorder bonuses aren’t available for me to use.

There is hardly any information about this in the web. I’m aware that the list of skulls below were all preorder bonuses, however they should have been available to everyone after a certain date (I believe it was the 12th of December 2014).

The skulls that don’t appear in my skull menu in game are:

Halo CE:

• Bandana
  • Boom
  • Grunt Funeral
  • Piñata

Halo 2:

• Bandana
  • Boom
  • Feather
  • Grunt Funeral
  • Piñata

So far I haven’t been able to find any information regarding this after the date that the skulls were available to everyone. I’ve tried re-installing and re-updating my game, however that still didn’t fix the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :slight_smile:

This happened with me with a skull I bought called feather.It barely popped up in the skull menu.After a month it popped up always.Maybe it’s the game not remembering you have it.

Thanks for replying. Hopefully it does appear.

However, I bought my Xbox One and the MCC on December 31st so I was able to play the Beta. In my case, I didn’t preorder the game and didn’t get any of the preorder bonuses.

Did I have to get one skull preorder bonus in order to get them all or does my game just have a bug?

EDIT: <3 My problem has been fixed. Thanks to whoever fixed my game for me / random luck. From posting my last message I played the Library on Legendary while going through my Legendary run. Saved and Quit whilst on the mission Two Betrayals and noticed that all of the skulls from Halo CE and Halo 2 were now available.

<3 <4 <3 Thank you!

The skulls can be given to other players. If you have the skulls and play coop with someone who doesn’t, they will unlock the skulls for themselves afterwards.

> 2533274796316990;3:
> Thanks for replying. Hopefully it does appear.
>
> However, I bought my Xbox One and the MCC on December 31st so I was able to play the Beta. In my case, I didn’t preorder the game and didn’t get any of the preorder bonuses.
>
> Did I have to get one skull preorder bonus in order to get them all or does my game just have a bug?
>
> EDIT: <3 My problem has been fixed. Thanks to whoever fixed my game for me / random luck. From posting my last message I played the Library on Legendary while going through my Legendary run. Saved and Quit whilst on the mission Two Betrayals and noticed that all of the skulls from Halo CE and Halo 2 were now available.
>
> <3 <4 <3 Thank you!

Your welcome. :slight_smile: