The Precursors must look like us

Or we look like them. The Forerunners said that they were created in the Precursors’ image, and look how similar we and the Forerunners look to each other. I assume the Precursors look very similar to us, but I would imagine they would be even taller than Forerunners and more imposing. Do you think they look like us (and the Forerunners). Also, do you think our time of judgement is at hand?

> Or we look like them. The Forerunners said that they were created in the Precursors’ image, and look how similar we and the Forerunners look to each other. I assume the Precursors look very similar to us, but I would imagine they would be even taller than Forerunners and more imposing. Do you think they look like us (and the Forerunners). Also, do you think our time of judgement is at hand?

Yeah, I don’t think we have heads or bodies that look like sea scorpions.

> > Or we look like them. The Forerunners said that they were created in the Precursors’ image, and look how similar we and the Forerunners look to each other. I assume the Precursors look very similar to us, but I would imagine they would be even taller than Forerunners and more imposing. Do you think they look like us (and the Forerunners). Also, do you think our time of judgement is at hand?
>
> Yeah, I don’t think we have heads or bodies that look like sea scorpions.

That was the Primordial, I believe it was just a Gravemind, possibly the 1st ever. Possibly a Precursor allowed himself to become assimilated into the Gravemind. Or the Primordial was just a Gravemind and no Precursor was assimilated into it, and it was lying about it being a Precursor.

They don’t have to look like us. If they made all life in the galaxy, by that logic they should resemble the Elites, Brutes and so on.

The precursors where to be massive taller than a hunter (being at 12ft at least then damn the precursors were massive in size) they were to have sea scorpion shaped heads meaning they probably resembled elites in terms of jaw structure, and as for the body i recall hearing they had a shelled backbone so they were beetle like, these sound nothing like forerunners or human resemblance but i suppose over the generations the genes were altered and so each changed, though i do say forerunners and humans have an impeccable resemblance.