The Precursors' destination?

Where do you believe the remaining Precursors went to when they escaped the Forerunners?

pizza hut.

but no, really. probably somewhere outside the galaxy.

dont read this if you havent read primordium: there, they had plenty of time to create the flood, and send it into the galaxy.

i read primordium and realized that the big blob in halo legends was the timeless one

http://www.halopedian.com/The_Timeless_One

please pass it along

> i read primordium and realized that the big blob in halo legends was the timeless one
>
> NameBright - Coming Soon
>
> please pass it along

old news, sorry bro.

Timeless One/Last Precursor/The Primordial = Gravemind/“big blob”

I would have to agree on the whole “outside the galaxy” theory, most likely escape route for a species so “advanced”.

Um That was not the TO if you even read the terminals and Primordium you would know that. The Gravemind we saw is the one that is forming on the edge of forerunner space from infecting Entire planets.

There’s more than one gravemind.

People seem to be forgetting that there are multiple grave minds. The grave mind is not a singular entity. It is more like a flood super boss that forms whenever enough flood biomass has been obtained. There are at least three known grave minds so far.
The Timeless One - oldest gravemind (killed by the Didact)
The unnamed gravemind that destroyed the forerunners (killed by halo activation 100000 years ago)
The gravemind that appeared in the halo trilogy (killed by Master Chief when he activated instillation 04b)

Just thought id clarify :]

You forgot the Halowars “Proto gravemind” along with the “Proto gravemind” from “The mona Lisa”. so there were atleast two minds active at the same time during the HCW.