The PP as a Loadout Weapon really does...

…kill vehicle play.

For the life of me I can not get people to gun in Warthogs for me. I’m sitting there, blaring on the horn at the guy who just spawned and immediately ran past a rolling machine gun turret.

I finally get someone in there, go rolling out amongst the rock jumps of Harvest. I’m PP’d by the first player I see and immediately stickied.

Fantastic.

-Replace the PP in all Loadout choices with the Magnum on any maps with vehicles.
-Remove the PP’s EMP effect against vehicles.
-Keep the EMP effect but only have it shut down weapons on vehicles.

Anything really.

I believe there’s a specialization that makes you immune to the emp shutdown on vehicles. Get that and you can drive around to your hearts content without worry of being disabled. Or don’t try and splatter people, keep your distance and let your gunner do the work.

> I believe there’s a specialization that makes you immune to the emp shutdown on vehicles. Get that and you can drive around to your hearts content without worry of being disabled. Or don’t try and splatter people, keep your distance and let your gunner do the work.

There is not. There is one that slightly reduces the time you are stunned. But that is it.

Well, since 343 won’t take away the pp, I’m here to give you some tips.

Have a vehicle class ready. A primary of your choice and a pp sencondary to hijack other vehicles. Use wheelman, not only for emp’s but also for it’s health boost. Then for the other perk use sensor to avoid any people surprising you. Keep your distance and rack up the wheelman medals. Splatters should be a last resort because at that range, emp’s and stickies are nearly unavoidable.

> I believe there’s a specialization that makes you immune to the emp shutdown on vehicles.

Requiring a perk to make up for everyone getting PPs is a bad idea. It removes flexibility and punishes those that don’t have the specialization yet.

And that Wheelman perk you’re talking about doesn’t make you immune. Only reduces the duration.

> Or don’t try and splatter people, keep your distance and let your gunner do the work.

Explaining the obvious answer that doesn’t work…

> Well, since 343 won’t take away the pp, I’m here to give you some tips.

Don’t need tips. Didn’t ask for tips. Because your tips are things I already know.