The Power Weapons: All But Powerful?

For a game who’s REALLY been advertising the game is about power-weapon control, the power-weapons are not that powerful and are a waste of time controlling to a certain standpoint.

Because of the accuracy of the BR and DMR, which I don’t think is a problem, the sniper is weak. This is because if you are shot you lose your zoom. I think losing your zoom is a good thing. But I think the amount of time before you can re-zoom should be reduced. This would allow the weapon to become more accurate and useful on a small map.

The prophet’s bane struggles for me because it is very difficult to get a multikill. It takes way too much time to hit a person. This usually results in at least somebody shooting you down. I think reducing the amount of time between hits with the sword would make it more of a power weapon. Also possibly increasing the range of the lunge might help as well.

The speedy killing of a 1 or 2-shot sniper is of no comparison to a 1.4-2.5 second dual of the rifles. You should not have much trouble double shotting the body while unscoped on Empire, if you believe you are above average skill. If you believe you are about average, you need to step up your no-scope game on small maps. Precise shooting should be rewarded, the SRS will reward precision.

Unsure of how you’re having a problem with the Bane. It has many mechanics in common with the H2 Sword, which means it’s a quick draw and quick slicing beast. The lunge speed is about that of previous Swords… Feels slightly faster though as you definitely go quicker than a Sprinter. If you’re being Bulltrue’d often, you’re likely not using your team or map to any advantage to remain undetected till the last possible moment.
Did you know you can Smart Scope with the Bane, even while sprinting, for an extended range lunge?
Did you know you sprint slightly faster when the Bane is out?

The Sniper needs to have a faster shot for sure and faster zoom animations

As for the Prophet’s Bane all you have to do is hold L trigger to zoom and the Lunge kill range is drastically highered

> 2533274807858554;3:
> The Sniper needs to have a faster shot for sure and faster zoom animations
>
> As for the Prophet’s Bane all you have to do is hold L trigger to zoom and the Lunge kill range is drastically highered

Really? I didn’t know that. Good to know.

> 2533274807858554;3:
> The Sniper needs to have a faster shot for sure and faster zoom animations
>
> As for the Prophet’s Bane all you have to do is hold L trigger to zoom and the Lunge kill range is drastically highered

But if you’re getting shot at, zooming really doesn’t help much.

> 2610345319743876;1:
> For a game who’s REALLY been advertising the game is about power-weapon control, the power-weapons are not that powerful and are a waste of time controlling to a certain standpoint.
>
> Because of the accuracy of the BR and DMR, which I don’t think is a problem, the sniper is weak. This is because if you are shot you lose your zoom. I think losing your zoom is a good thing. But I think the amount of time before you can re-zoom should be reduced. This would allow the weapon to become more accurate and useful on a small map.
>
> The prophet’s bane struggles for me because it is very difficult to get a multikill. It takes way too much time to hit a person. This usually results in at least somebody shooting you down. I think reducing the amount of time between hits with the sword would make it more of a power weapon. Also possibly increasing the range of the lunge might help as well.

The sniper it’s undoubtedly a power weapon. You can kill someone with 1 or 2 shots. Unlike the other weapons, it requires a great deal of skill to use effectively. A team with a good snipers can ABSOLUTELY OWN on Empire.

The Prophets Bane is also undoubtedly a power weapon. Some are saying it’s over powered, because it comes with a massive speed boost. Knowing when to be aggressive, and when to be sneaky makes all the difference here. One you figure that out, you shouldnt have much trouble getting multi kills.