The possibility of a Cov. Separatist campaign

Even though it’s pretty clear this will be about Chief again, an idea I had about the next game initially was that to keep it fresh, it could focus on Thel 'Vadam and the other separatist Sangheili, caught in a civil war and persistent struggle against the Covenant Loyalists, and the 5th game could have been devoted to that (campaign wise, MP would still feature Spartans and possibly Elites too, like H3 and H2) and finally the 6th game could have tied it all together and echo Halo 3 in ways, with Thel and John working together again.

I still think it would be interesting, and it would echo Halo 2, if part of the campaign was split and devoted to this. Instead it will probably just be John fighting all of the Prometheans he had harvested from New Phoenix to fuel his army, even if he’s still dead, perhaps by themselves. Seems a wasted opportunity to me.

Then again, I can’t predict the future. This is just what seems most likely. What do you think might happen?

I’d like it to be kind of a spinoff, like Spartan Ops, except actually Campaign like.

We’d be able to see Brutes again!

Nah, the Elites are as dull as dishwater to me

I’d rather it be from the Covenant Remnants perspective if they do it, the Separatists are boring, specifically Thel and Rtas

> I’d rather it be from the Covenant Remnants perspective if they do it, the Separatists are boring, specifically Thel and Rtas

Do you really think they’d make the Separatists boring in-game?

> > I’d rather it be from the Covenant Remnants perspective if they do it, the Separatists are boring, specifically Thel and Rtas
>
> Do you really think they’d make the Separatists boring in-game?

Bungie did in Halo 2

I would love to see arby return in some way, be it a campaign, DLC, or just reuniting him and the chief. Personally I think thel was one of the most compelling characters because he brought life to the covenant. In halo combat evolved it seemed like the covenant were just death machines but when halo 2 was released and thel was introduced it brought a kind of humanity to the covenant as a hole. So, I would most definitely LOVE to see arbiter return not only because he is a cool character but because he’s just plain bad a**!

> I’d like it to be kind of a spinoff, like Spartan Ops, except actually Campaign like.
>
> We’d be able to see Brutes again!

Halo: Escalation sounds promising.

I’d rather not have one. Focus on Chief, Halsey, Lasky and the IV’s, and Cortana.

If it’s not connected to the main story, then it should be DLC or a bonus unlockable Campaign.

> I’d rather not have one. Focus on Chief, Halsey, Lasky and the IV’s, and Cortana.

That’d be an incredibly one sided view. I’m tired of that.