The 'Pizza Skin' Update

Said best by Chris from Halo Follower, the infinity’s armory update really doesn’t add what people want. Not to hate, but things like this have been annoying me for a long time in Halo 5. For example, when someone quits a game (mainly in Arena this is a problem), no one else joins, and in game types like stronghold it pretty much guarantees a loss. Plus, I only open Reqs for camos, since I mainly play arena, but even after opening about 5, I get none.

As for infinity’s armory, it really adds none of what most wanted, like infection. But no, we get some new weapons that I won’t use since I play Arena, some new remix maps like the battle of noxious at night one, and no New Gamemodes! Really Halo 5 now is beginning to bore me, like Halo 4 did. And we all know what happened to Halo 4. Really, i’m not a hater, I love Halo, but when it comes down to it, 343 would rather add a pizza skin camo then give people what they want. Anyone else feel the same way?

*battle of noctus stupid autocorrect

I’d be OK with it if it came with a token for real pizza

It’s a cosmetic update basically that a different team could work on to create different armor and camos. This being said, they have to be working on new maps/game modes. They announced that at the end of February they’ll release the game modes as well so it’s not much further.

I still feel more content should’ve been released at the release.

Chris from Halofollower doesn’t never deserve to be agnowledged. He is a rambling idiot who call Mjolnir Manure and he is a cheat.

Stopped reading at Chris from HaloFollower

Why do people still pay attention to that jerk? I mean seriously people? Did you see what he did?!

There are a lot better sources for Halo news than Halo follower apparently is also part of some scandal of stealing money but Green Skull from readyuplive and this Facebook group called Halo Info Library both of these sources are very reliable on their halo info and do not stretch the truth or make up strange theories that don’t fit in the universe.

But back on topic overall people just need to enjoy these free updates they might not be coming with everything we want at once but 343 are working really hard on making the content that we want.

Dude, Halo 4 was great, spend so much time on that game, especially with Grifball

Free updates are better than nothing. Plus, who’s not to say that they aren’t working on new developer maps abs gamemodes? I know we’d all prefer that kind of stuff right now, but I’m willing to wait a month or two more. I don’t see any problem with that.

gimme some brand new none remixed warzone maps,not this warzone assault bs.

Were this Bungie, Halo would’ve been released with all of the cosmetics and customizations at launch. Pathetic.

> 2533274837952016;13:
> Were this Bungie, Halo would’ve been released with all of the cosmetics and customizations at launch. Pathetic.

You sure? Because today’s bungie released DLC (for $60) for their new franchise roughly one year after it’s release, with not much content in between and something that, arguably, should’ve been shipped with the original from the beginning too.
Or at least that’s what people say who expected OG Destiny to have an actual storyline and plot.

> 2533274988394857;6:
> Chris from Halofollower doesn’t never deserve to be agnowledged. He is a rambling idiot who call Mjolnir Manure and he is a cheat.

Among other things…his lack of lore knowlage is…also rather painful.
Clickbait, glorious clickbait

> 2537966040027981;9:
> There are a lot better sources for Halo news than Halo follower apparently is also part of some scandal of stealing money but Green Skull from readyuplive and this Facebook group called Halo Info Library both of these sources are very reliable on their halo info and do not stretch the truth or make up strange theories that don’t fit in the universe.
>
> But back on topic overall people just need to enjoy these free updates they might not be coming with everything we want at once but 343 are working really hard on making the content that we want.

Seconded, also Halo Canon is pretty good too.
As for the updates…yeah, this stuffs free for us. Why are you complaining?

> 2533275008470863;1:
> Said best by Chris from Halo Follower, the infinity’s armory update really doesn’t add what people want.

For the record - I wanted a pizza skin AR.

And boy did 343 deliver.

> 2533274837952016;13:
> Were this Bungie, Halo would’ve been released with all of the cosmetics and customizations at launch. Pathetic.

Yeah! just like their new franchise Destiny, right?
LOL

I liked the update

I want an awesome funny skin for my DMR.

> 2614366390834061;16:
> > 2533275008470863;1:
> > Said best by Chris from Halo Follower, the infinity’s armory update really doesn’t add what people want.
>
>
> For the record - I wanted a pizza skin AR.
>
> And boy did 343 deliver.

It was 30 minutes late, you can have it for free.

Even though the weapon skins are already straining the bloated REQ system.

Sorry, couldn’t resist the truth.