The Pit confirmed in Halo 4?

Did Frankie say something about that?

No?

I think he said something in NeoGaf.

Looks around room

First time I heard about this

Did he? I hope not.

I think it may have been slightly hited toward, but definitly not confirmed by any means. If I remember right, one poster made a comment about a guardian remake, and Frankie confirmed that there is NO guardian remake in the game. Another user then remarked that he could not wait to see the new Pit remake, and Frankie said something like, “Oh you are slick.”

However, If the map is being remade, I hope they put addtional features in, such as multiple levels. Remember how frustrated you were when you found out you could not get in the second story of the tower without spawning in it. I know I was. Besides, the map will probably need some adjustments just to work properly with armor abilities. The training facility theme would fit nicely with the whole infinity thing though.

> Did he? I hope not.

Sure as well don’t hope there will be a Pit remake.
Most overrated map in Halo history.

Dont think pit was overrated… it was just a very good ctf / slayer map that worked with halo 3’s game play, very vanilla, very symmetrical

I don’t’ have a link, but someone asked about a Guardian remake and he said no.

The same person asked about a Pit remake and Frankie said ‘You’re smooth i’ll give you that’.

> Did he? I hope not.

Make your mouth shut, you are upsetting the baby.

i enjoyed the pit had some of my best game on it BUT i dont wanna see it in halo 4 i want to see all original maps

> > Did he? I hope not.
>
> Sure as well don’t hope there will be a Pit remake.
> Most overrated map in Halo history.

The statement would be more correct if it was most overrated map in gaming history.

This is the map that everyone finds so wonderful. It’s horrible in many ways and I’m not even going to start to go into detail. I know some MLG tryhard is going to come in here nd tell me it’s the best map to push on etc… I don’t care as I know it’s a really bad map.

Also Frankie didn’t confirm a remake. He was just saying the kid was slick as he was going to keep asking for more maps until he got one right.

I think he was talking about one of the levels, I think it’s called “Adrift” and was slightly comparing it to The Pit but by no means a remake.
I think I read it in one of the Weekly Bulletins.

They confirmed there wouldn’t be any remake, all maps are from scratch.

> > > Did he? I hope not.
> >
> > Sure as well don’t hope there will be a Pit remake.
> > Most overrated map in Halo history.
>
> The statement would be more correct if it was most overrated map in gaming history.
>
> This is the map that everyone finds so wonderful. It’s horrible in many ways and I’m not even going to start to go into detail. I know some MLG tryhard is going to come in here nd tell me it’s the best map to push on etc… I don’t care as I know it’s a really bad map.
>
>
>
> Also Frankie didn’t confirm a remake. He was just saying the kid was slick as he was going to keep asking for more maps until he got one right.

Most MLG kids would agree that it’s a crappy map. Lack of power positions and no real strategy other than mindless pushing or camping behind the wall makes it a complete failure of a competitive map. The only gametype that was somewhat decent was CTF because there was some incentive to push, but again, no true power positions to fight for. It is only held in such high regard because Halo 3 didn’t have many good maps, so it looks better than it actually is.

If it is remade, what pallete would you want it to be???

I would probably choose for this map to be remade in a deep jungle theme, where nature has taken over the facility, and possibly some water has made its way in.

I can almost guarantee a near replica forge remake if not a real map… I honestly would rather have 10 original maps w/ a pit remake in forge than 9 original maps w/ 1 remake.

Yo LeroyVL, Frankie said that they aren’t confirming any remakes, but they “Do know what the ladies, and gents, like” or something to that effect. I took from that the message that 343i isn’t going to confirm any remakes, at least for now, but that they do know what the community would like to see remade, ie. Pit, Guardian, etc.

> Yo LeroyVL, Frankie said that they aren’t confirming any remakes, but they “Do know what the ladies, and gents, like” or something to that effect. I took from that the message that 343i isn’t going to confirm any remakes, at least for now, but that they do know what the community would like to see remade, ie. Pit, Guardian, etc.

Yep, That is true it was in a weekly bulletin. I’d expect around 2 maps and probably both DLC.