The pistol.

I may be the only individual to lay claim about the Halo 5 pistol being iconic. Like the CE pistol and Halo 2 BR. It feels so unique in this game…just right. It seems to incorporate all of the elements of the Halo 2 BR and CE pistol if that makes sense. It’s a standout weapon. So skillful and crisp. The variations of weapon skins to also make it standout even more. Halo 5 has done a magnificent job with the function, respectability, and integrity of the weapons. Halo 5s pistol is a superior FPS gun compared to other games. It’s just how I feel.

Yep, I have definitely used the pistol more than anything. I loved it when I started playing and still love it now. And the smart link is perfect. It does add to keeping it fresh changing skins.

maybe you love the pistol so much because they shove it down our throats as a starting weapon. if 343 used the same settings they had in the Beta, I guarantee that pistol would be useless.

There are not any pistols made in h5, only magnums.

Yeah true

I don’t like the way it looks but it is unique gameplay wise.

It’s a good weapon but I really don’t like its sound effect I wish it sounded more like the CE pistol which sounds amazing

> 2533274910072775;3:
> maybe you love the pistol so much because they shove it down our throats as a starting weapon. if 343 used the same settings they had in the Beta, I guarantee that pistol would be useless.

No that’s not why. And I don’t feel like it was shoved down our throats. Concerning the sandbox it makes sense. It’s not the most powerful weapon, but it’s more lethal if paired in the right hands. I get a CE and Halo 2 feel playing this game concerning the pistol. It’s a great gun and it’s pretty cool it’s the starting weapon.

> 2533275000870778;7:
> It’s a good weapon but I really don’t like its sound effect I wish it sounded more like the CE pistol which sounds amazing

Yeah I agree about the CE pistol sounding the best. That’s a classic. Every time I spawn with it in Action Sack I get excited.

> 2533274891097288;4:
> There are not any pistols made in h5, only magnums.

I’m not a gun expert or anything, but aren’t Magnums pistols?

343 has nailed the weapon sandbox in Halo 5. As for the pistol it definitely has this iconic feeling, I agree and is very different to any other pistol from other shooters.

> 2533274904158628;10:
> > 2533274891097288;4:
> > There are not any pistols made in h5, only magnums.
>
>
> I’m not a gun expert or anything, but aren’t Magnums pistols?

But pistols ain’t magnums.

> 2533274891097288;4:
> There are not any pistols made in h5, only magnums.

Magnum is more of a subtype of ammunition and caliber.

A Revolver is still a pistol.

Yeah the Magnum from this game has become as memorable as the br/dmr/carbine for me.

It should start in BTB instead of the BR.