The people that do this are scum....

I would like to say that the people, I refuse to call them players, that do this type of behavior to me are nothing more than the bottom feeding scum of the online game.

Ever have it to where you are playing Halo online, you get your kills, or points, to get your weapons drop. You drop and grab your sniper rifle, binary rifle, or what ever only to get killed, by betrayal, from one of your own team that then robs you of your weapon.

So not that I have had this issue, as I rarely collect on my weapons drops, but read once about this problem here, and I watched as someone did it to my buddies kid, which really pissed me off. These people to me are the scum of the game, and really a part of what is ruining the online multiplayer. Great idea…let’s pull all the cheaters from Call of Duty over to Halo and ruin the game for the loyal players…If 343 even cares about the loyal Halo fans, from as far back as the original, like when active camo still worked when running and the Warthog gun didn’t over heat, then something needs to be done with this before the Halo franchise is ruined and dead…

Just breathe dude…

So, his fault for playing H4

Cant blame 343 on that since thats been an issue since the first Halo game. Any FPS thats online with friendly fire you will see teamates kill one another like that. Has nothing to do with 343 or CoD

Been in Halo since the beginning. Nothing to see here folks.

Lolz - no friendly fire in Infinity Slayer so you can’t betray teammates for their ODs.

Infinity Slayer and Big Team Infinity dont have friendly fire and are the only playlists with Ordnance Drops(I think). How are you getting killed and your weapon drops taken by your own teammates? Are you lying Broski?

actually you can plasma grenade kill in slayer, or run them down with a vehicle…this guy I watched run the kid down, and my other buddy will do both to me, just to be an -Yoink-, when he gets bored with the game…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

actually you can plasma grenade kill in slayer, or run them down with a vehicle…this guy I watched run the kid down, and my other buddy will do both to me, just to be an @$$, when he gets bored with the game…

> actually you can plasma**…**

If you’re willing to camp in a ghost and splatter teammates as soon as they get their OD, then you earned it.

This was a problem since the first Halo game, you can’t blame 343 for that, before going on the forums just take a breath and go outside for a minute, pet your dog, do whatever it takes to calm down. 343 can’t change the players of the game, there are just some people out there who will betray you for a weapon, it happened a lot in Halo 3 and in Reach but it has only happened to me once in Halo 4. Please dude, just take a quick breath.

> Lolz - no friendly fire in Infinity Slayer so you can’t betray teammates for their ODs.

That’s what I was thinking…

The troll not only trolled your buddies kid, but even got to you…

PS; thats how they win

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Great idea…let’s pull all the cheaters from Call of Duty over to Halo and ruin the game for the loyal players…

At least we would have players.

I am calm just stating an opinion…

>

I’m sure I already know their solution to that. Cut us back to only 5 playlists, then it’ll find matches quickly…

Let’s try to stay on-topic, guys.

Not been playing Halo long enough to compare to the most of you out there. What’s confusing to me is that in some games when tm tkill by running a vehicle over me, I get the option to kick from server. This is a good thing, as I can get rid of the ppl that spends time running over ALL the tm’s. But, to be able to kick on 1 betrayal is also to low. You make one mistake and you’re out. Is this option available only if you are the second or third victim? Or why do I get the option to kick in one hand, and not the other?

You don’t have to “camp out with a ghost” if you got the engineer specialization that shows OD drops before they happen. Just floor the throttle and collect as the person who ordered it walks up to it. You can easily make this a sport, fly around and killing the persons getting OD, whatever team they are on.

> Is this option available only if you are the second or third victim? Or why do I get the option to kick in one hand, and not the other?

It varies.

In Reach, they tracked all damage you inflicted to teammates (even if wasn’t lethal), and they tracked it across multiple matches. The more you tended to hurt your teammates, the less often you’d get the chance to boot, and the more often others would get the chance to boot you.

> > Is this option available only if you are the second or third victim? Or why do I get the option to kick in one hand, and not the other?
>
> It varies.
>
> In Reach, they tracked all damage you inflicted to teammates (even if wasn’t lethal), and they tracked it across multiple matches. The more you tended to hurt your teammates, the less often you’d get the chance to boot, and the more often others would get the chance to boot you.

That made things clear. Thank you…

> Not been playing Halo long enough to compare to the most of you out there. What’s confusing to me is that in some games when tm tkill by running a vehicle over me, I get the option to kick from server. This is a good thing, as I can get rid of the ppl that spends time running over ALL the tm’s. But, to be able to kick on 1 betrayal is also to low. You make one mistake and you’re out. Is this option available only if you are the second or third victim? Or why do I get the option to kick in one hand, and not the other?
>
> You don’t have to “camp out with a ghost” if you got the engineer specialization that shows OD drops before they happen. Just floor the throttle and collect as the person who ordered it walks up to it. You can easily make this a sport, fly around and killing the persons getting OD, whatever team they are on.

I wasn’t talking about accidentally running people over in the game. I try not too when driving a Warthog, but I have hit a few people by mistake. I don’t make a practice out of it though. I prefer to work with my team as a team, with the goal of winning, but not in a cut throat way of game play, that though might be fun for the person cutting the throats, but ruins the game for others. I mean seriously this person worked for their weapons drop, if you agree with the games system or not, only to get betrayed and robbed of it, by their own team…and really anyone that supports this unsportsmanlike cut throat behavior of game play are the same scum as those doing it. It is a game, people play to relax, not get bullied online…

Seems though I am the only player that feels like taking a stand for these people though…