THE PATCH IS A LIE

LIKE MANY PEOPLE, WE HAVE WAITED ANXIOUSLY AFTER ALL THE HYPE THAT 343 HAS PUT OUT. RESERVED/ PREORDER THE GAME, GET DELAYED ON MATCHMAKING, DONE SERVER SIDE UPDATES, CONSOLE UPDATES, GET TOLD THAT WE WILL BE RECIEVING A NEW UPDATE A WEEK AFTER RELEASE, THAT UPDATE GETS PUSHED BACK, THEN WHEN WE DO FINALLY HAVE AN UPDATE 1.5 WEEKS AFTER RELEASE, WE HAVE A BROKEN MATCHMAKING SESSION THAT FREEZES OR HALTS MATCHMAKING ALTOGETHER. I WAS A BIG HALO FAN, AFTER BUNGIE, THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING DOWNHILL. THE ONLY THING ABOUT 343 IS THAT KIKI WOLFKILL LOOKS HOT. NIGHT FALL IS ANOTHER TEASE. WHAT’S ALL THIS HYPE FOR WHEN WE ALL ARE LOSING HOPE IN THE FRANCHISE. WE MISS YOU BUNGIE.

STOP YELLING. WE ARE IN A PUBLIC FORUM. YELLING IS VERY RUDE AND DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND.

Also, matchmaking works for me.

Yes, because going full CAPS to emphasize your anger is logical. Never mind articulation.

Capital letters mean business.

> 2533274946858662;4:
> Capital letters mean business.

That’s right, SRS business.

Bungie sucks. As a life long halo fan bungie is a joke. Look at it. ODST and Reach. Anything to avoid chief. Got to artsy. And to say they were perfect on multiplayer would be stupid. Reach suuuuuucked. Let’s see what happens.

I agree, Kiki Wolfkill is effing hot.