The outlines ruin player expression

The outlines hinder player expression and customization coatings ect. Replacing this with red vs blue makes no difference at all 343 as I couldn’t see visually any difference between players armors or colors. Just give an option to toggle off outlines or the so called player expression and immersion of the game is for nothing….

> 2533274855463139;1:
> The outlines hinder player expression and customization coatings ect. Replacing this with red vs blue makes no difference at all 343 as I couldn’t see visually any difference between players armors or colors. Just give an option to toggle off outlines or the so called player expression and immersion of the game is for nothing….

It makes a huge difference with no red vs blue still lol. The problem is they need to not mark the enemies colors right away. Your teammates with should have thinner lines of your color selection. Marked enemies should highlight the color you choose too. I don’t think it is all for nothing though at all even if they don’t change it. I feel like this post is an overreaction without looking at all the ways you are still expressing yourself.

> 2533274855463139;1:
> The outlines hinder player expression and customization coatings ect. Replacing this with red vs blue makes no difference at all 343 as I couldn’t see visually any difference between players armors or colors. Just give an option to toggle off outlines or the so called player expression and immersion of the game is for nothing….

I could see everyone’s customizations just fine and my TV is pretty old. It’s nice seeing people’s true look instead of always being just one color or the other

This topic is probably wildly subjective based off of the clarity or a givin gamers’ eyesight. But I’m no optometrist.

We finally have our own identity. I always felt like a Spartans color was a pointless decision to make aside from free for all. I absolutely love this change.

I could see each players armor core just fine. There should be an option to lower the outline brightness, however. I think it may just be a little bright.