The other 2 FW environments?

What do you think the other 2 are?

Personally i want

Desert. Not sand, more like cliffs and rock-style.

Abandoned/urban- a small city/industrial site, maybe with roads and unconnected buildings.

Im kinda confused why they went with the mountain-greenish one again, id rather have a different one completely…

Your thoughts/wishes?

I just want them to all be vastly different from each other is all.

> I just want them to all be vastly different from each other is all.

Ive heard some cool suggestions like

Rain forest
volcano
sandy desert
rocky desert
snow
glacier (cooler than snow imo)

> > I just want them to all be vastly different from each other is all.
>
> Ive heard some cool suggestions like
>
> Rain forest
> volcano
> sandy desert
> rocky desert
> snow
> glacier (cooler than snow imo)

I like the rain forest and volcano ideas, would be sik

• Big snowy biome a la Snowbound or Avalanche with objects textured to look Covenant. They would be the same objects that we saw before on the Forerunner map, but just with different colors and textures for uniqueness, purple in this case.

• Industrial/urban biome with UNSC textured objects. Same idea as the last one, but a different theme.

I think having a Forerunner/Covenant/UNSC palette of items across three different landscapes would help make Forge maps more lively and less redundant, as was the case with Reach’s samey environments and objects for every single map. Don’t get me wrong, Forge World is a blast, but lack of variety was a real issue in Reach and I think 3 unique worlds could solve that.

> Im kinda confused why they went with the mountain-greenish one again

They went with the “mountain-greenish one” again because they needed a relatively neutral map to best allow people to express their creativity.

First one is the skyscraper forest valley place we all saw at RTX. I hope that the other two are a giant frozen area like a bigger more diverse style of Avalanche. And of course a giant more diverse variant of Sandtrap.

I don’t really care since I won’t be making any maps, I’ll just be playing them. (I’m terrible with Forge.) I hope they are different from the first, though.

how bout one actually on UNSC Infinity

I mean literally inside the ship kinda like Orbital in Halo 3

A map like Sandtrap on a much larger scale, the same brightness, buildings and textures as Sandtrap with a load of new items and maybe some items from Sandbox would be nice. And hopefully it’ll include the ‘Mammoth’. :stuck_out_tongue:

The other map, I don’t really mind once we get the desert one but I’d like to see a city forge world, jungle or snow forge world. Any of them would be really cool and add so much to the replay value. :smiley:

I hope this video shows you what I’d like.

hint… snow

> I hope this video shows you what I’d like.
>
> hint… snow

I still think most of those maps would look better with sand, it’d be much more bright and colourful rather than dark clouds and snow. But I’d still love a snowy forge environment. :stuck_out_tongue:

When will we get another big drop? Pax Prime? I want a new BTS video explaining
Forge and more traditional gametypes.
On topic. I’d rather not see a desert environment. Sandbox seemed too bland for me. Covie would be pretty cool and I’m even iffy on a snow environment. To forge in the Infinity would be neat as someone said on here.

> When will we get another big drop? Pax Prime? I want a new BTS video explaining
> Forge and more traditional gametypes.
> On topic. I’d rather not see a desert environment. Sandbox seemed too bland for me. Covie would be pretty cool and I’m even iffy on a snow environment. To forge in the Infinity would be neat as someone said on here.

they’re showing off spartan ops tomorrow, even though they probably won’t show much forge information for awhile at least its something.

Have multiple forge worlds been confirmed? I might have missed it.

> > When will we get another big drop? Pax Prime? I want a new BTS video explaining
> > Forge and more traditional gametypes.
> > On topic. I’d rather not see a desert environment. Sandbox seemed too bland for me. Covie would be pretty cool and I’m even iffy on a snow environment. To forge in the Infinity would be neat as someone said on here.
>
> they’re showing off spartan ops tomorrow, even though they probably won’t show much forge information for <mark>awhile</mark> at least its something.

I just have to point out there’s a difference between ‘awhile’ and ‘a while’.

OT: I don’t think we’ll see too much about forge for a while. Just Spartan Ops and multiplayer.

I’d love if they released a good 10 minute or more ViDoc about forge and explaining everything about it. Along with the other forge environments, revealing them in the ViDoc.

> Have multiple forge worlds been confirmed? I might have missed it.

Yeah 3 forge worlds have been confirmed and we saw one of them at RTX.

> > > When will we get another big drop? Pax Prime? I want a new BTS video explaining
> > > Forge and more traditional gametypes.
> > > On topic. I’d rather not see a desert environment. Sandbox seemed too bland for me. Covie would be pretty cool and I’m even iffy on a snow environment. To forge in the Infinity would be neat as someone said on here.
> >
> > they’re showing off spartan ops tomorrow, even though they probably won’t show much forge information for <mark>awhile</mark> at least its something.
>
> I just have to point out there’s a difference between ‘awhile’ and ‘a while’.
>
> OT: I don’t think we’ll see too much about forge for a while. Just Spartan Ops and multiplayer.
>
> I’d love if they released a good 10 minute or more ViDoc about forge and explaining everything about it. Along with the other forge environments, revealing them in the ViDoc.

the whole awhile thing is sort of like alot as in everyone gets them confused with eachother.

as for them showing us more of the forge environments I think that would be unnecessary, however tell us a little more about the budget and the lighting would be nice. they could perhaps move around the map a little more so we’ll have a better estimate of the size of ravine.

just seeing more forge worlds really wouldn’t do much, I mean I personally would rather them address some of our concerns first instead of them showing us completely new stuff. I would also like them to go into a little bit more detail about some of the stuff we saw.

Sand and snow

Thats what I think although im hopefully for more

I hope to see a Covenant themed Forge Environment (maybe inside High Charity) and a Human themed Forge Environment (Old/New Mombasa-esque)

I think a City Scape background would be great for the Human theme, and maybe an Abandoned High Charity or Covie home world for the Covie theme…