The Orange Flying Orb of Death

Is there any speculation on what this thing is yet or do we just plain not know?

It’s a Cryptum is it not?

[deleted]

It’s a Cryptum.

I think it might be a dropship type thing for the new enemys. halo 4 will be great!

> It’s a Cryptum is it not?

Is it? It’s been so long since I’ve read the book I’ve forgotten the description of it.

It’s a Cryptum meant for Forerunner’s who’ve been exiled.

> > It’s a Cryptum is it not?
>
> Is it? It’s been so long since I’ve read the book I’ve forgotten the description of it.

And for the people who have not read the Forunner books yet, what is a Cryptum?

It’s a Cryptum.

> > > It’s a Cryptum is it not?
> >
> > Is it? It’s been so long since I’ve read the book I’ve forgotten the description of it.
>
> And for the people who have not read the Forunner books yet, what is a Cryptum?

What Swiftkilswitch3 said. Usually the descriptions of Forerunner technology in Halo books are so trippy it’s impossible to make heads or tales of it.

[deleted]

Oh Okay thanks guys :smiley:

> > > > It’s a Cryptum is it not?
> > >
> > > Is it? It’s been so long since I’ve read the book I’ve forgotten the description of it.
> >
> > And for the people who have not read the Forunner books yet, what is a Cryptum?
>
> What Swiftkilswitch3 said. Usually the descriptions of Forerunner technology in Halo books is so trippy it’s impossible to make heads or tales of it.

It’s a Cryptum for Forerunner’s whom became exiled. The Didact was one such in a Cryptum that Bornstellar activated. The Didact was a Warrior-Servant, prone on acting out with the war-arm for Forerunner’s.

Anyone got some page numbers for the lazy?

It is a Cryptum, you guys are right ^^ Halo Pedia Cryptum

> It is a Cryptum, you guys are right ^^ Halo Pedia Cryptum

Anyone can edit that, in fact I could go and make it say that Cryptums are places where the Forerunners store their cake.

[deleted]

I thought it was an orange with a protective layer over it…

Nah, it’s a Cryptum.

> > It is a Cryptum, you guys are right ^^ Halo Pedia Cryptum
>
> Anyone can edit that, in fact I could go and make it say that Cryptums are places where the Forerunners store their cake.

Oh :confused: okay ^^

> > Anyone got some page numbers for the lazy?
>
> If memory serves, when the E3 screenshots were put on this website the title for the image of the sphere said ‘Cryptum’.
>
> I’ll try to find it.

Ah, alright. That makes sense then.