The only way to fix Halo now, 343i!!!

I keep getting killed by bullets in this game----take all the guns out please.

The spartans are too bright, I can’t hide from people----make everyone a grey color please.

People keep getting power weapons from killing me and I don’t have them----take out the personal ordnance and those people please.

Vehicles are cheap and give a person an advantage over me on foot----ditch 'em now please.

Grenades keep landing at my feet when I haz a sweet move/play----get rid of all the grenades please.

Invisibility is hard to counter, I can’t tell where the red dot is in all of the dim, fake ones----take it out please.

Jetpack is allowing too many people to get to higher levels like its intended----get rid of that as well please.

I hate all of the helmets in this game----please make everyone not have heads.

Join in progress keeps giving me teammates when I’m trying to lone wolf it----please please please take it out.

I can’t seem to use the thruster pack in close quarters like I’m suppose to, and people keep using it effectively----it has to go, big time, please

Sprint is way too convenient for me, I want to walk everywhere at 10% speed----please take it out 343.

Everyone is kinda killing me sometimes, if they are; its clear this game isn’t very competitive, since I’m the best ever----please don’t let anyone else play this game.

Assassinations…way too cool to be in this game, it takes the simplicity out of the formula----ditch every one of them please.

Maps are way too big. If I can’t see the other team right in front of me at the start of the game…its not competitive----take out all of the big maps please.

Also…maps are too asymmetrically unique, they need to be perfectly symmetrical. No good map in history is asymmetrical. I like to know what the other side of the map looks like without even walking over to it----please for the love of god, take them all out.

That about sums it up. 343i, this is the only way to save Halo. If you make these changes; us competitive players will return and bring this game back to its glory. Don’t you want the population to go from 120,000 to 130,000? I know you do.

Also, there should be MLG advertising on the main menu. Why is there none? That means you haven’t made it competitive enough.

well some spartans dont have heads actually…
but you have a valid point.

It’s not the individual things that are a problem, it’s the overall package. They need to remove multiplayer!

Deleted

This thread should be read by all. In all serious though while he jokes there are posts not joking that state similar ideas.

> This thread should be read by all. In all serious though while he jokes there are posts not joking that state similar ideas.

Thats where I was getting at. A lot of these I have heard before…

> > This thread should be read by all. In all serious though while he jokes there are posts not joking that state similar ideas.
>
> Thats where I was getting at. A lot of these I have heard before…

Very good post, hopefully 343 does take a lot of this stuff out 10/10 OP glad your finally coming to your senses

> > > This thread should be read by all. In all serious though while he jokes there are posts not joking that state similar ideas.
> >
> > Thats where I was getting at. A lot of these I have heard before…
>
> Very good post, hopefully 343 does take a lot of this stuff out 10/10 OP glad your finally coming to your senses

I agree ChopStix. I’m glad we can come to both our senses. =] I wish 343i would just hire you. I want to play Halo 3 for the next 30 years. We can both capitalize off of Halo by releasing a “expansion pack” for $60 every year

:slight_smile:

> > > > This thread should be read by all. In all serious though while he jokes there are posts not joking that state similar ideas.
> > >
> > > Thats where I was getting at. A lot of these I have heard before…
> >
> > Very good post, hopefully 343 does take a lot of this stuff out 10/10 OP glad your finally coming to your senses
>
> I agree ChopStix. I’m glad we can come to both our senses. =] I wish 343i would just hire you. I want to play Halo 3 for the next 30 years. We can both capitalize off of Halo by releasing a “expansion pack” for $60 every year
>
> :slight_smile:

I dont use this avatar as a troll ya know…I just havent bothered changing it lol, did not know a H3 avi was considered trolling on here…

What I don’t understand is that 343 has stated they LOVE us - the community. There is obviously a lot of anti-343 sentiment in the majority of posts here. If they REALLY loved us and listened to our input during the design of Halo 4, we’d have received an entirely different game.

> What I don’t understand is that 343 has stated they LOVE us - the community. There is obviously a lot of anti-343 sentiment in the majority of posts here. If they REALLY loved us and listened to our input during the design of Halo 4, we’d have received an entirely different game.

And these numbers would still be about the same. Then you would all have no argument…

…scratch that. You’d all find something.