the only tight helmet

You know how in Halo 1 and 2 (in the campaign at least) master chief had the coolest helmet he’s ever had? I sometimes see it on players in Halo 4 war games. At what level (how many GD games do I have to play) do I get that helmet? It seems like you get it between 45-50 SR. What’s it called.

Every other helmet, even the really high up ones, look so terrible. The outfits some people put on their video game characters are atrociously tasteless. IMCO (in my correct opinion)

beat the campaign on legendary

You must beat the Campaign on Legendary. It can be Solo, Co-op, or a mix of the two.

they already say it

beat the game on legendary

also apart of the Mark armor set they give u the legendary visor (orange)

Wasn’t the Halo 2 and Halo 3 helms the same while the Halo CE helmet different from them?

> Wasn’t it the Halo 2 and Halo 3 helms the same while the Halo CE helmet different from them?

Yes.

Halo CE is Mark V.
Halo 2 and 3 are Mark VI.

> Wasn’t the Halo 2 and Halo 3 helms the same while the Halo CE helmet different from them?

Yes. In Halo CE, Master Chief used Mk. V armor. In Halos 2 and 3, Master Chief used Mk. VI armor. This is the reason the helmets, as well as the rest of the armor, varied between Halo CE and Halos 2 and 3.

EDIT: Looks like Ramir3z77 beat me to the punch. Oh well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mark V for life.

> You know how in Halo 1 and 2 (in the campaign at least) master chief had the coolest helmet he’s ever had? I sometimes see it on players in Halo 4 war games. At what level (how many GD games do I have to play) do I get that helmet? It seems like you get it between 45-50 SR. What’s it called.
>
> Every other helmet, <mark>even the really high up ones, look so terrible.</mark>.The outfits some people put on their video game characters are atrociously tasteless. IMCO (in my correct opinion)

The Vanguard and Commando are high up helmets, and they look far from terrible in my opinion. Anyway, you get the Master Chief helmet by beating the Campaign Solo or Co-op Legendary.

Halo 1 and halo 2 helmets are completely different.

ODST was my favorite helmet permutation. Air Assault is the closest looking thing to it.

son of a b… I hate campaign. I only play multiplayer. That will take days… I guess I’m stuck with these doofus helmets for now

> Mark V for life.

I miss that helmet so much. Now I ware this sad kitty cat helmet.

rampage. Halo 2 helmet is more or less an updated version of the Halo 1 helmet… probably due to graphical improvements. But hey, thanks for your brash, totally unhelpful reply d-wad

how long would anyone guess it takes to beat campaign on legendary… I’ll get through every level moderately quickly, just don’t know how long they are.

get three people to go with you and it won’t take long at all.

> how long would anyone guess it takes to beat campaign on legendary… I’ll get through every level moderately quickly, just don’t know how long they are.

8-10 hours on Solo, for me. Pack a Plasma Pistol and a headshot capable weapon and pick 'em off from afar. IGN has a helpful review that granted me success. Just google “Halo 4 Legendary IGN” and it should come up. You can also play co-operatively if you have anyone to play with.

Good luck. Remember the Plasma Pistol.

> beat the campaign on legendary

And it was pain to do it haha

I must be the only person who likes the Recruit helmet above all other helmets. It was the same in Reach (Mark V UA/Hul).

The armor looks better in game than the armor selection screen. Rogue, Recruit, CIO, GUNGNIR, Warrior, Soldier, EOD, Raider, Venator, Fotus, and Scout are all really nice helmets.