THE *ONLY THING WRONG WITH HALO KILLCAMS

PEOPLE CAN’T SEE YOU -Yoink!- THEM. CALL ME IMMATURE, BUT IT’S FUN TO SMACK A NOOB WHO’S ACTING LIKE A PRO.

EDIT: I heard they are only for custom games, but I’m not too sure (READ ON) I thought about it, and honestly I don’t care that much anymore. Halo is about BR strafe battles, bouncy nades, and power weapon fun. If anything, the skip-able kill-cams allow me to see how I somehow lost a gunfight, instead of jumping out of my chair, and screaming “how the hell?” Don’t act like Halo 2 wasn’t different to Halo 1. It added the BR which became the deadliest weapon, it made our beloved magnum less powerful, it added dual wielding, it added swords, it added vehicle boarding. Those were some great modernization. As long as I can play on Lockout with awesome graphics, silky smooth frame-rate, and use my favorite weapons, kill-cams won’t detract from my fun at all.

You’re right, Halo is dead abandon ship guys!

Nooooooo! I need my enemies to see their humiliation.

> 2533274874074572;2:
> You’re right, Halo is dead abandon ship guys!

The end is truly upon us.

They know it’s happening though lol!

We need a T-bag medal.

So… HOLD THE PHONE!!! I can’t feel satisfaction anymore when I come out on top in a 1v1 battle between me and some MC wannabe!!! GAHHHHHH WHY!!!

Nice Post.

T-baggin is utterly stupid.

T-baggin will still be visible in gametypes without Cams though. Surely they wouldn’t push everyone to customs to get a classic remastered experience.

> 2533274971504602;9:
> T-baggin is utterly stupid.

It is, but it’s also a Halo Tradition ^^

> 2533274861630297;8:
> Nice Post.

Ditto.

> 2533274850869596;11:
> > 2533274971504602;9:
> > T-baggin is utterly stupid.
>
>
> It is, but it’s also a Halo Tradition ^^

One that I prefer to imagine doesn’t exist.

> 2533274971504602;13:
> > 2533274850869596;11:
> > > 2533274971504602;9:
> > > T-baggin is utterly stupid.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > It is, but it’s also a Halo Tradition ^^
>
>
>
>
> One that I prefer to imagine doesn’t exist.

Don’t be a square. C’mon…you know you love it.

Getting tea-bagged after someone camping with a shotgun kills me…and my team is winning…just one example of the stupidity of Tea-bagging.
As for kill cams, I’d rather be able to pan around from my dead spartan to call out enemy positions to my team, but oh well

They can be turned off and I think they are for custom games only

> 2533274874074572;2:
> You’re right, Halo is dead abandon ship guys!

Halo isn’t dead. Coming from the guy who made this post, I’m still super excited for H2A and Halo 5. Halo’s combat is just too much fun. I love the bouncy nades, and BR battles. I also love that you have to find the sniper, instead of being able to just make a stupid sniper class like in COD.

> 2533274876456769;14:
> Don’t be a square. C’mon…you know you love it.

No dude. If there’s something I hate is t-bagging.

Worse when you get rewards for it, such as in Ghosts MP…

Sound the alarms!

> 2533274882999606;17:
> > 2533274874074572;2:
> > You’re right, Halo is dead abandon ship guys!
>
>
> Halo isn’t dead. Coming from the guy who made this post, I’m still super excited for H2A and Halo 5. Halo’s combat is just too much fun. I love the bouncy nades, and BR battles. I also love that you have to find the sniper, instead of being able to just make a stupid sniper class like in COD.

Pretty sure he was just joking :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a friend that used to play Halo who always TBagged in such a humorous manner I just coudln’t help but laugh whenever he did it. He had this way of spinning around so quickly while doing it, it looked absolutely silly. Add to that he’d often counter any attempt to shoot him while he was doing it, only way you’d kill him while he was humiliating the person (Or making them laugh) was by sniping him or bringing a tank over to say hello… Heh, he had a special way of doing it.