The only thing i don't like about halo 4

Disclaimer: This is such a small insignifigant detail but i find it worth mentioning

The logo!

Halo 4 looks so epic so far but i wish that the 4 in the halo ring was more like the numbers 2 and 3 in past halos

To me it looks kind of like a fan version and i was expecting a nice slick 4 rather than that huge overlaping one we have now

Just thought i would put it out there an epic game deserves an epic logo right?

> Disclaimer: This is such a small insignifigant detail but i find it worth mentioning
>
> The logo!
>
> Halo 4 looks so epic so far but i wish that the 4 in the halo ring was more like the numbers 2 and 3 in past halos
>
> To me it looks kind of like a fan version and i was expecting a nice slick 4 rather than that huge overlaping one we have now
>
> Just thought i would put it out there an epic game deserves an epic logo right?

I agree. It kinda reminds me of a fake Halo 4 trailer you’d find on youtube where the word “Halo” looks authentic but the number looks like a crappy knockoff.

Doesn’t bother me at all. I think it looks nice. They obviously couldn’t do it with Halo 2 or 3 anyway, because the numbers 2 and 3 are shaped like the ring, so it wouldn’t blend nicely. The 4 looks nice in my opinion.

> Doesn’t bother me at all. I think it looks nice. They obviously couldn’t do it with Halo 2 or 3 anyway, because the numbers 2 and 3 are shaped like the ring, so it wouldn’t blend nicely. The 4 looks nice in my opinion.

This.

I like the 4, especially how they broke it up.

> > Disclaimer: This is such a small insignifigant detail but i find it worth mentioning
> >
> > The logo!
> >
> > Halo 4 looks so epic so far but i wish that the 4 in the halo ring was more like the numbers 2 and 3 in past halos
> >
> > To me it looks kind of like a fan version and i was expecting a nice slick 4 rather than that huge overlaping one we have now
> >
> > Just thought i would put it out there an epic game deserves an epic logo right?
>
> I agree. It kinda reminds me of a fake Halo 4 trailer you’d find on youtube where the word “Halo” looks authentic but the number looks like a crappy knockoff.

Yep, I agree.

You know, now that you’ve pointed it out, I’d have to agree, the 4 is lacking, they could of done something cool with it.

I like it. Ther’s a a certain shininess and texture to it that appeals to me.

I like it

The thing that upset me was the music…

I’ll miss you Martin…

I like it because I can already see 343’s style in the title alone.

It have hexagonal details,i like it.