The only complaint I have with Halo 5.

The only thing that leaves a lasting bad impression for me with Halo 5 is how strong the family of automatic weapons has become. I simply don’t understand this shift of roles where the automatic is intended to be the primary weapon. In fact, its my opinion that automatic weapons don’t belong in the Arena playlist at all, as it is aspiring to be the competitive playlist (Tradition would suggest that a bare bones variety of weapons should exist in the competitive sandbox. (Carbine, BR, Magnum, Sniper, Shotgun, Rockets.) I’m surprised I haven’t seen any threads grilling 343 for this with some of the ridiculous things people hate them for.

Powerful automatics in competitive gametypes rewards sloppy gameplay, and leaves the victor of many close range battles to pure chance. Think about it, when you are dueling someone with an AR, is the margin of victory very high or does every gunfight come down to who missed a few stray bullets. How hard is it to tell when you should back out of a losing AR fight to stay alive? You can’t reasonably tell how close your opponent is to death. I have died many times from believing I had won an AR battle when of course if it was a magnum battle I would have dropped back to stay alive.

Oh trust me, there have been “nerf autos” threads. A lot.

The can of worms has been opened again.

Well sorry, I’ll delete it. I frequent these threads often and I don’t feel like reiterating something everyone has heard already.

> 2535416111462378;3:
> Well sorry, I’ll delete it. I frequent these threads often and I don’t feel like reiterating something everyone has heard already.

Wow this is probably the most adult response I’ve ever read on here.

> 2533274808210415;4:
> > 2535416111462378;3:
> > Well sorry, I’ll delete it. I frequent these threads often and I don’t feel like reiterating something everyone has heard already.
>
>
> Wow this is probably the most adult response I’ve ever read on here.

I can’t figure out how to delete it haha

> 2535416111462378;5:
> > 2533274808210415;4:
> > > 2535416111462378;3:
> > > Well sorry, I’ll delete it. I frequent these threads often and I don’t feel like reiterating something everyone has heard already.
> >
> >
> > Wow this is probably the most adult response I’ve ever read on here.
>
>
> I can’t figure out how to delete it haha

Just report yourself (or me) if you really wanna see this thread get locked.

spray and pray

Locked at OP’s request.