The Only Assassination I'd Actually Pay For

Watch Out - Legedary Mythic

My idea of course would be the RKO finisher, but I think to make this assassination really top notch would be if you were to unlock this and equip it it would disable Spartan Charge, so instead of sprinting and SC, you would be doing the assassination. That way when you execute it looks smooth, kind of like that assassination in Reach where you sprinted at them, tackled them and stabbed them. It just looks clunky and unnatural when executed just by approaching them. Granted it could still be done without having to sprint and would still be something I’d pay for or at the very least something added in the REQs. Two legendary mythic assassinations seems to little too me

I still want the stone cold stunner. It would be perfect.

IDEA: Perhaps they can use the kinect and allow a “design your own” assassination. Then I will definitely do the stone cold stunner.

> 2533274808945466;2:
> I still want the stone cold stunner. It would be perfect.
>
> IDEA: Perhaps they can use the kinect and allow a “design your own” assassination. Then I will definitely do the stone cold stunner.

If only. Then people would have all their own unique assassinations granted they’d all have to be timed to be finished by however so seconds. All assassinations are the same time to execute, no? Plus think of all the kids hurting themselves trying to make their own assassinations :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274881937413;3:
> > 2533274808945466;2:
> > I still want the stone cold stunner. It would be perfect.
> >
> > IDEA: Perhaps they can use the kinect and allow a “design your own” assassination. Then I will definitely do the stone cold stunner.
>
>
> If only. Then people would have all their own unique assassinations granted they’d all have to be timed to be finished by however so seconds. All assassinations are the same time to execute, no? Plus think of all the kids hurting themselves trying to make their own assassinations :stuck_out_tongue:

I can see it now, “Viral video of kids doing the 5-star frog splash getting hospitalized, because Halo.”

> 2533274808945466;2:
>
> IDEA: Perhaps they can use the kinect and allow a “design your own” assassination. Then I will definitely do the stone cold stunner.

Would be great, but sure is going to be exploited.

> 2533274881937413;3:
> > 2533274808945466;2:
> >
> > IDEA: Perhaps they can use the kinect and allow a “design your own” assassination. Then I will definitely do the stone cold stunner.
>
>
> If only. Then people would have all their own unique assassinations granted they’d all have to be timed to be finished by however so seconds. All assassinations are the same time to execute, no? Plus think of all the kids hurting themselves trying to make their own assassinations :stuck_out_tongue:

I literally lol’d at this… The images in my head hahahaha

I have no idea what even half the assassinations are even. So I can’t make a decision without prior info :smiley:

> 2533274843330122;7:
> I have no idea what even half the assassinations are even. So I can’t make a decision without prior info :smiley:

I think this is another issue that should be addressed. With the Cartographers Gift info, they did a GIF of the assassinations. They should have those in game as well so we know what they all are when we unlock them.

> 2533274808945466;2:
>

imagine half the community doing lewd acts without actually doing a proper assassination

PG example: someone just T-Bagging the entire time while the enemy loses its shields and drops dead…

> 2533275010968401;9:
> > 2533274808945466;2:
> >
>
>
> imagine half the community doing lewd acts without actually doing a proper assassination
>
> PG example: someone just T-Bagging the entire time while the enemy loses its shields and drops dead…

They would have to have some way of detecting these things and not allowing them. Maybe have the xbox automatically upload videos on youtube of people who intentionally try to abuse the system so they can be humiliated haha.