The only answer I want @ the Halo 4 panel

Who is the Ancient Evil? Hope 2 God they answer this question…

Don’t get your hopes up =/

I hope it has ties with the forerunners. Because it is called HALO 4. I sure hope they bring back old allies and enemies too. I really have to finish the ghost of onyx and pick up glasslands when that hits the shelves. Those can really help.

Im sure they will considering they showed a small amout of ppl a new trailer…I remember someone postimng the exact details about it but I lost the information…I just remember that it sounds like a precursor to me hiding in the shadows waiting for master chief.

The only thing I really want, and I really don’t think this is too much to ask for, is one screenshot. Just one screenshot of what Master Chief currently looks like in Halo 4. That’s it. Please. :slight_smile:

probably the flood

I’m pretty sure they’re just gonna re-play the E3 teaser and take questions for an hour.

> The only thing I really want, and I really don’t think this is too much to ask for, is one screenshot. Just one screenshot of what Master Chief currently looks like in Halo 4. That’s it. Please. :slight_smile:

Or, ya know, you could just watch the E3 teaser. It features the Chief’s new look, a new weapon, and the “artificial planet”.

I’m talking in-game graphics. Not some CGI rendition of the armor.

For example, the Halo 3 announcement trailer was shown in Halo 3’s engine at the time with MC. Then later on Bungie released an in-game screenshot of Chief, revealing nothing but him. See here.

Hopefully Precursors. It would make sense that they made a return since they left while fighting the Forerunners (Their ancient enemy)