the one thing that bugs me

is the cover art

Don’t get me wrong, it looks great. It’s just the placement of the title is at the bottom instead of the usual top for Halo games. It’s nothing big, but it looks weird to me.

That is extremely nit-picky IMO!

Looks perfect to me, the picture itself looks interesting and would attract someone to pick it up.

meh. could be written upside down. or it could have no title at all. people would still know it’s halo. and if it looks great then you’re really just nit-picking.

I thought Reach’s cover art was the best on any video game ever. I hope they make some changes with the current Halo 5 one, it looks too silly that he’d be looking up throwing this weapon behind him.

But oh well, I’m fine with it anyway. Lol.

Seems fine to me, but one of my friends say that apparently Master Chief looks like he’s taking it up the butt :confused: I do not see the resemblance.

> Seems fine to me, but one of my friends say that apparently Master Chief looks like he’s taking it up the butt :confused: I do not see the resemblance.

The Chief’s in Armour Lock

Well that’s better then what they original had. Going with that lame theme.

Fixed

> I thought Reach’s cover art was the best on any video game ever. I hope they make some changes with the current Halo 5 one, it looks too silly that he’d be looking up throwing this weapon behind him.
>
> But oh well, I’m fine with it anyway. Lol.

Halo 5!? Did I miss something?

I like it. I can see why you would prefer it being on top, though.

> I thought Reach’s cover art was the best on any video game ever. I hope they make some changes with the current Halo 5 one, it looks too silly that he’d be looking up throwing this weapon behind him.
>
> But oh well, I’m fine with it anyway. Lol.

Really? I thought Reach’s cover art was TERRIBLE. When Bungie announced it, I thought, is that really it? =/

> > Seems fine to me, but one of my friends say that apparently Master Chief looks like he’s taking it up the butt :confused: I do not see the resemblance.
>
> The Chief’s in Armour Lock

dosnt look like that to me it appears he is in a stance after falling and is just about to get back up.

The usual top?

I don’t remember the other boxarts having the title at the top.

Seems like a totally new trend to me.