the ONE thing I'd add in the TU

It would be the M7 SMG, Currently we have only have one Assault weapon, the Assault Rifle, and only a Single CQB weapon, the shotgun, The SMG could add a UNSC weapon like the Plasma ‘Repeater’ to ‘Rifle’ relastionship. With this, we could have “SMG, Magmun” Starts,

SMG -> Assault Rifle
Magmun -> DMR

Also, with this the Assault Rifle would have to be bumped to 12-16 Round kills, and a Improved Accurrecy. And the DMR would have to be Changed to 6 Round Kills, to be even it out with the Assault Rifle and other weapons

I would also like to ask if Plasma ‘Rifle’ and ‘Repeater’ power Buffed.

Thanks for Reading,

• PTB

TL;DR - Fail

Add SMG

Buff AR, Reapeater/Rifle
Downgrade DMR

> It would be the M7 SMG, Currently we have only have one Assault weapon, the Assault Rifle, and only a Single CQB weapon, the shotgun, The SMG could add a UNSC weapon like the Plasma ‘Repeater’ to ‘Rifle’ relastionship. With this, we could have “SMG, Magmun” Starts,
>
> SMG -> Assault Rifle
> Magmun -> DMR
>
> Also, with this the Assault Rifle would have to be bumped to 12-16 Round kills, and a Improved Accurrecy. And the DMR would have to be Changed to 6 Round Kills, to be even it out with the Assault Rifle and other weapons
>
> I would also like to ask if Plasma ‘Rifle’ and ‘Repeater’ power Buffed.
>
> Thanks for Reading,
> - PTB
>
> TL;DR - Fail
>
> Add SMG
>
> Buff AR, Reapeater/Rifle
> Downgrade DMR

Hell if they can make a SMG in the TU then i want the BR back!

I’m pretty sure coding, rendering, balancing and integrating a new weapon into the game requires much more effort than it’s worth.

> It would be the M7 SMG, Currently we have only have one Assault weapon, the Assault Rifle, and only a Single CQB weapon, the shotgun, The SMG could add a UNSC weapon like the Plasma ‘Repeater’ to ‘Rifle’ relastionship. With this, we could have “SMG, Magmun” Starts,
>
> SMG -> Assault Rifle
> Magmun -> DMR
>
> Also, with this the Assault Rifle would have to be bumped to 12-16 Round kills, and a Improved Accurrecy. And the DMR would have to be Changed to 6 Round Kills, to be even it out with the Assault Rifle and other weapons
>
> I would also like to ask if Plasma ‘Rifle’ and ‘Repeater’ power Buffed.
>
> Thanks for Reading,
> - PTB
>
> TL;DR - Fail
>
> Add SMG
>
> Buff AR, Reapeater/Rifle
> Downgrade DMR

AR is currently a 19 shot kill, in the beta is was a 22 shot kill. In the TU it should become what it was in Halo 3, a 16 sk.

The DMR should NOT be nerfed, especially if the AR is buffed, the DMR in halo standards is fine. Unless bloom is drastically reduced on it, than it shouldn’t be nerfed.

I actually would like SMG magnum starts, and would love the SMG to come back . . . but I highly doubt it will, I don’t think even a TU can add a whole new weapon into the experience, maybe a DLC . . . maybe not.

> I’m pretty sure coding, rendering, balancing and integrating a new weapon into the game requires much more effort than it’s worth.

I know, it just that ONE thing Id Add if i could!

yea, if you could, i would add it. But TUs arent for adding stuff, they are for fixing glitches and aspects of gameplay that people hate…
you would have to recompile it into EVERY map, making the TU at least probably 2GB.

One thing that i would add into a TU that Reach sorely needs: Mountable Moa to take into battle w/Red Energy Swords.

Automatic weapons need a very slight buff.