The ONE thing I dont like about Infection

The one thing i have a problem with is that we dont get to use our custom armor colors in infection. Not a big deal but its something that i’ve grown accustomed to.

Yeah, the only place we’ll have our color schemes is FFA. Which is fine by me, I guess.

Eh, it makes sense. The Flood is the embodiment of conformity.

> Yeah, the only place we’ll have our color schemes is FFA. Which is fine by me, I guess.

Its kinda big to me, soley for the fact that i played and won my first FFA match in Reach only a few days ago. FFA has not been a big part in my halo career since trying to get steppin razor

> Eh, it makes sense. The Flood is the embodiment of conformity.

Yes, but what about the human players?

I agree with this thread, it’s a shame that we can’t be our own colours anymore in Flood mode. I enjoy standing out like that when I play Infection, especially since I don’t play FFA much either.

Wait… even uninfected ones have specific colours??

> Wait… even uninfected ones have specific colours??

take a look at some gameplay, the uninfected are all green.

> Wait… even uninfected ones have specific colours??

Hopefully they update it for release. Im hopeful that they do.

I HATE FFA.

I hate the thought of being alone against 7 people. I prefer teamwork games.

I would agree, but 343 built flood models for the infected. After seeing that, 343 can do whatever the heck they want with the flood gametype and I’ll be happy. I can’t complain after seeing the flood. GLORIOUS!

Because it was in that particular build doesn’t mean it will be in the final game…

Aww damn, we can’t?

I’m about 20% bummed out now … and to think I could be an individual while killing the Flood in Infection.

EDIT:

It would be interesting to see bits and pieces of your original armor color after being infected in Flood Mode, seeing as how Elite Combat Forms in Halo 3 wore the same color armor they had prior to infection.

Hopefully they tweaked it so we could be individuals in the final release :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t like the feeling of being a faceless zombie outbreak survivor …

> Aww damn, we can’t?
>
> I’m about 20% bummed out now … and to think I could be an individual while killing the Flood in Infection.
>
> We are talking about that … right? Flood Mode = Infection?
>
> Aw hell, regardless, I’m still bummed out,

its k, the gameplay is still good, but your right, im kinda bummed about the non-individualism.

Why did they make team colors for infection? Isn’t the brown, decaying flesh enough?

> Why did they make team colors for infection? Isn’t the brown, decaying flesh enough?

Agreed. I don’t think it’s difficult distinguishing from a brown colored spartan, and a tumorous, pustulant, disease ridden zombie.

Team colors in Infection are PRETTY redundant.

I just hope we can still customize the zombies (such as weapons). I love the effort 343 has put into adding new aspects to old gametypes such as CTF and now the Flood, but what bothers me is not being to be customize them to the degree we used too. I hope the new infection is customizable and not as limited as the new flag(which I hope gets the post-launch customization they said they might do.)

> I just hope we can still customize the zombies (such as weapons). I love the effort 343 has put into adding new aspects to old gametypes such as CTF and now the Flood, but what bothers me is not being to be customize them to the degree we used too. I hope the new infection is customizable and not as limited as the new flag(which I hope gets the post-launch customization they said they might do.)

Will Spartan Ops still feature our personal armor colors, or are we stuck in teams?

I’m going to throw a desk if FFA is the only gametype where we actually have our own colors.

> > I just hope we can still customize the zombies (such as weapons). I love the effort 343 has put into adding new aspects to old gametypes such as CTF and now the Flood, but what bothers me is not being to be customize them to the degree we used too. I hope the new infection is customizable and not as limited as the new flag(which I hope gets the post-launch customization they said they might do.)
>
> Will Spartan Ops still feature our personal armor colors, or are we stuck in teams?
>
> I’m going to throw a desk if FFA is the only gametype where we actually have our own colors.

spartan ops has personal armor :smiley:

> > Wait… even uninfected ones have specific colours??
>
> take a look at some gameplay, the uninfected are all green.

Thats the ‘Forced Color’ option. You can turn it off in Custom Games.

> > > Wait… even uninfected ones have specific colours??
> >
> > take a look at some gameplay, the uninfected are all green.
>
> Thats the ‘Forced Color’ option. You can turn it off in Custom Games.

Great! Will it be in MM or will forced color option be on?