The "Official" Spartan Ops speculation Thread

Offer your opinions Ideas and hopes for Spartan Ops . My Hope is it will continue to buld greatly on the Great Halo story .

I take it everyone Hates Spartan Ops .

> I take it everyone Hates Spartan Ops .

No, I love the idea! It is going to be the biggest thing that is going to happen to halo.

Actually I think it’s a great idea. With it being a weekly thing, it gives me more of a reason to frequently play and be connected to the fiction, especially sense it’s your character.

I am all 4 spartan Ops they should just come up with a different name 4 it 4 obvious reasons.(COD haters and trolls).

We don’t hate it, but this is in no way an official thread.

OT: I love it…

> > I take it everyone Hates Spartan Ops .
>
> No, I love the idea! It is going to be the biggest thing that is going to happen to halo.

I said this because no one Had wrote on the thread .

I said this on a another post and now I will again say it here.

Of all the news I have heard thus far for Halo 4, Spartan Ops is what I am most excited about!

I can’t wait until November!

> I said this on a another post and now I will again say it here.
>
> Of all the news I have heard thus far for Halo 4, Spartan Ops is what I am most excited about!
>
> I can’t wait until November!

I really wish I had a time machine.
But the time travellers who said Halo 4 would fail never let me borrow theirs… :frowning:

I think this will be a great idea. Having 5 different missions every week will give players a good reason to play the game.

I personally think Spartan Ops (which is a placeholder name by the way) is going to be the best thing to happen to Halo since CE. It will keep gamers playing Halo 4 for a long time after the game comes out.

> > I said this on a another post and now I will again say it here.
> >
> > Of all the news I have heard thus far for Halo 4, Spartan Ops is what I am most excited about!
> >
> > I can’t wait until November!
>
> I really wish I had a time machine.
> But the time travellers who said Halo 4 would fail never let me borrow theirs… :frowning:

If they really wanted to see their point of view they should let us play Halo 4! :3

How can I be sure this is the official thread for official discussion of the official Spartan Ops mode in an official capacity?

… I wish there was like a two minute demonstration of Spartan Ops in action so I could discuss it instead of speculating. I hope there will be some awesome vehicle combat in it.

Will be pretty sweet. Since Serin and BB was most likely moved to the Infinity, we will get to hear alot about them from a video game perspective. Good idea tbh. I cant wait for the next book to come out.

> > I said this on a another post and now I will again say it here.
> >
> > Of all the news I have heard thus far for Halo 4, Spartan Ops is what I am most excited about!
> >
> > I can’t wait until November!
>
> I really wish I had a time machine.
> But the time travellers who said Halo 4 would fail never let me borrow theirs… :frowning:

LOL Yeah, maybe if they gave us theirs we could judge for ourselves.

Spartan Ops might be the best new feature introduced, Firefight with a purpose, campaign with ever changing story :slight_smile:
I hope for varied missions and different difficulties, I also hope we can add skulls to the missions to make them extra fun, or challenging, bandanna or black eye, grunt funeral or famine, I hope we can -Yoink!- these settings for an even better experience :slight_smile:

> I personally think Spartan Ops (which is a placeholder name by the way) is going to be the best thing to happen to Halo since CE. It will keep gamers playing Halo 4 for a long time after the game comes out.

I agree with you here .

Spartan Ops will be so cool. The way I take it, I think it’ll be like the Halo Firefight made into a TV show releasing new stuff each week. It’s gonna be awesome, and suspenseful for those who love a great story, like myself.