The Official Rant and Complaint Halo 4 Thread

For the guys who rant complain and get mad about halo 4 i know there is alot of errors in the game but i like it and i think it is changing and is going to get better over the next few months. but i made this thread for you guys the ones who complain rant and get mad over it. so post away Ragers

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts or flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

omg thx ur so jenerus
now da raegr can pots they compaints in her lol ther so dum all da probelms with dis gaem is fake is acualy perfect!

> omg thx ur so jenerus
> now da raegr can pots they compaints in her lol ther so dum all da probelms with dis gaem is fake is acualy perfect!

What The Hell Did you even say ?

> > omg thx ur so jenerus
> > now da raegr can pots they compaints in her lol ther so dum all da probelms with dis gaem is fake is acualy perfect!
>
> What The Hell Did you even say ?

Oh my god! Thanks! You’re so generous!
Now the ragers can post their complaints in here. lol. They are so dumb, all the problems with this game are ficticious, it’s actually perfect.

Yeah, you got trolled.

ps. this won’t work. nice try though.

Threads that have the word “Official” in them tend to get locked unless they’ve been greenlit from a mod.

I would also have to say rants and complaints are subjective. There are far too many things that could be funneled into one thread.

waypoint is the official rant and complaint place

> omg thx ur so jenerus
> now da raegr can pots they compaints in her lol ther so dum all da probelms with dis gaem is fake is acualy perfect!

Are you a cat?

Annnnnnnnnnnd this thread has lost it’s purpose.

Megathreads sole purpose are to contain posts about a single subject in a single location so they can be easily ignored.

I refuse to use megathreads unless it’s mandatory.

> > omg thx ur so jenerus
> > now da raegr can pots they compaints in her lol ther so dum all da probelms with dis gaem is fake is acualy perfect!
>
> What The Hell Did you even say ?

Good evening Sir! I wish to express my gratitude for your boundless generosity in these dark and troubled times. It seems we have an overabundance of rather angry young fellows and it is good of you to give them a place to settle their differences like civilized young men. Why, the veracity of their many claims do not even appear to have been thoroughly fact checked by reputable scholars! Scandalous!

If I may be so bold I would say this game has reached a simple state of perfection which should not be trifled with unless the consequences have all been properly considered. I thank you for your time. Good day.

lol this is funny