The Official "Jorge's Chaingun" Thread

This is a thread about giving a buff to Jorge’s Chaingun. Buff Jorge’s Chaingun in a patch update ASAP, it is NOT worth using as a Level 8 REQ!

• Disable overheating - MORE AMMO - More damage resistance for the player using it - More damage (optional) - ACTUALLY MAKE THE BULLETS EXPLOSIVE LIKE IT SAYS IN THE DESCRIPTION (bullets are not explosive)Kinda dissapointing that a Mythic-Legendary Level 8 REQ preforms badly compared to a cheaper REQ level ONI Chaingun :confused:

I haven’t tried it myself yet but if this is true, that is very lame. It should be better than a speed boosted damaged boosted ONI chain gun at that req level.

> 2533274808945466;2:
> I haven’t tried it myself yet but if this is true, that is very lame. It should be better than a speed boosted damaged boosted ONI chain gun at that req level.

Exactly, but that isn’t the case with this weapon :frowning:

R.I.P. mate, waste of reqs.

Least it LOOKS pretty…

I feel that it’s just a reskinned saw. It uses the same sound and had around the some RoF. The RoF might be the same but I don’t know yet.

Double comment

I’ve killed two people using it with an smg, and the other time a noob combo. Then I proceeded to take them and see how horrible they were.

It’s really easy to steal from enemies.

> 2533274907200114;5:
> Least it LOOKS pretty…

It does, but its looks were decieving…

> 2535455681930574;6:
> I feel that it’s just a reskinned saw. It uses the same sound and had around the some RoF. The RoF might be the same but I don’t know yet.

RoF is quicker, but does nothing to help the kill process speed up apparently:/

> 2533274944621319;8:
> I’ve killed two people using it with an smg, and the other time a noob combo. Then I proceeded to take them and see how horrible they were.
>
> It’s really easy to steal from enemies.

Exaclty, It took me longer to kill one person with the turret than getting an overkill with my extended mag SMG, while walking!

Change the firing sound! My god it sounds like the SAW and I hate it.

Does anyone know if it’s available in forge?

Damn…that is disappointing to hear that it sucks. Been wanting to try it out too.

I was gonna make a topic too.
It needs-

1. No bloom for reticle
  2. Explosive Rounds
  3. Recharging OS

> 2535460810182211;1:
> This is a thread about giving a buff to Jorge’s Chaingun. Buff Jorge’s Chaingun in a patch update ASAP, it is NOT worth using as a Level 8 REQ!
>
> - Disable overheating
> - MORE AMMO
> - More damage resistance for the player using it
> - More damage (optional)
> - ACTUALLY MAKE THE BULLETS EXPLOSIVE LIKE IT SAYS IN THE DESCRIPTION (bullets are not explosive)
> Kinda dissapointing that a Mythic-Legendary Level 8 REQ preforms badly compared to a cheaper REQ level ONI Chaingun :confused:

These changes would make it so good.

> 2535409103705542;10:
> Change the firing sound! My god it sounds like the SAW and I hate it.

ESXACTLY! We need that Reach audio for the turret.

> 2535455681930574;11:
> Does anyone know if it’s available in forge?

No, probably isn’t worth using it there either…

> 2533274852660538;12:
> Damn…that is disappointing to hear that it sucks. Been wanting to try it out too.

You can, just grab and Overshield and friends to protect you.

> 2533274874751255;13:
> I was gonna make a topic too.
> It needs-
> 1. No bloom for reticle
> 2. Explosive Rounds
> 3. Recharging OS

Basically

> 2533274858552797;14:
> > 2535460810182211;1:
> > This is a thread about giving a buff to Jorge’s Chaingun. Buff Jorge’s Chaingun in a patch update ASAP, it is NOT worth using as a Level 8 REQ!
> >
> > - Disable overheating
> > - MORE AMMO
> > - More damage resistance for the player using it
> > - More damage (optional)
> > - ACTUALLY MAKE THE BULLETS EXPLOSIVE LIKE IT SAYS IN THE DESCRIPTION (bullets are not explosive)
> > Kinda dissapointing that a Mythic-Legendary Level 8 REQ preforms badly compared to a cheaper REQ level ONI Chaingun :confused:
>
>
> These changes would make it so good.

Thank you Fishy, let’s hope (though I’m doubting that) the game devs take notice and patch it up quickly!

Damage resistance and speed are fine. Its “explosive rounds” are nonexistent. Its “high capacity” is also nonexistent. Right now it’s a normal chaingun turret with no spool up time and the DR and speed boosts. Could make a more effective ghetto version in turbo with the ONI chaingun and a few boosts.

Agreed It definetly needs a buff

> 2533274840694657;16:
> Damage resistance and speed are fine. Its “explosive rounds” are nonexistent. Its “high capacity” is also nonexistent. Right now it’s a normal chaingun turret with no spool up time and the DR and speed boosts. Could make a more effective ghetto version in turbo with the ONI chaingun and a few boosts.

TADA!:open_hands:

I’ve only used it once and got 7 kills with before running out of ammo, that’s pretty standard for a power weapon, but not for req level 8. I do agree of the explosive rounds and increase ammo or lower req level

Here’s me using jorges turret, you can see where it is effective and where it doesn’t excel
Lazy link