The odds of M/K support at the new xbox launch?

With Microsoft showing a lot more love towards the PC playerbase these days, what do you thing are the odds that the new Xbox coming out will have native Mouse & Keyboard support on it’s launch?

If the next Xbox is building off the Xbox One framework it could be very likely any accessory the Xbox one supports the next box will as well. This is just speculation of course.

> 2535420516580561;1:
> With Microsoft showing a lot more love towards the PC playerbase these days, what do you thing are the odds that the new Xbox coming out will have native Mouse & Keyboard support on it’s launch?

Given the work already going in on the Xbox One and the number of games which are likely to launch on both the One and the next gen I’d say it was very likely.

However… remember that M/K support on the hardware is the easy bit. It’s the developers of the games who have to make it work. Not an issue if they’re also on PC and/or considering crossplay, but for console only… they need to be sure of demand for it

> 2533274874872263;3:
> > 2535420516580561;1:
> > With Microsoft showing a lot more love towards the PC playerbase these days, what do you thing are the odds that the new Xbox coming out will have native Mouse & Keyboard support on it’s launch?
>
> Given the work already going in on the Xbox One and the number of games which are likely to launch on both the One and the next gen I’d say it was very likely.
>
> However… remember that M/K support on the hardware is the easy bit. It’s the developers of the games who have to make it work. Not an issue if they’re also on PC and/or considering crossplay, but for console only… they need to be sure of demand for it

Honestly 3rd-party games aren’t something I’d play on my Xbox regardless, so as long as 343 and Microsoft support their 1st-party titles, I’m golden then!

> 2535420516580561;4:
> > 2533274874872263;3:
> > > 2535420516580561;1:
> > > With Microsoft showing a lot more love towards the PC playerbase these days, what do you thing are the odds that the new Xbox coming out will have native Mouse & Keyboard support on it’s launch?
> >
> > Given the work already going in on the Xbox One and the number of games which are likely to launch on both the One and the next gen I’d say it was very likely.
> >
> > However… remember that M/K support on the hardware is the easy bit. It’s the developers of the games who have to make it work. Not an issue if they’re also on PC and/or considering crossplay, but for console only… they need to be sure of demand for it
>
> Honestly 3rd-party games aren’t something I’d play on my Xbox regardless, so as long as 343 and Microsoft support their 1st-party titles, I’m golden then!

Fair play, though you’re missing some great games in ID@Xbox

Considering they added it to the XB1 a while back i think the chances are pretty good.

> 2533274874872263;5:
> > 2535420516580561;4:
> > > 2533274874872263;3:
> > > > 2535420516580561;1:
> > > > With Microsoft showing a lot more love towards the PC playerbase these days, what do you thing are the odds that the new Xbox coming out will have native Mouse & Keyboard support on it’s launch?
> > >
> > > Given the work already going in on the Xbox One and the number of games which are likely to launch on both the One and the next gen I’d say it was very likely.
> > >
> > > However… remember that M/K support on the hardware is the easy bit. It’s the developers of the games who have to make it work. Not an issue if they’re also on PC and/or considering crossplay, but for console only… they need to be sure of demand for it
> >
> > Honestly 3rd-party games aren’t something I’d play on my Xbox regardless, so as long as 343 and Microsoft support their 1st-party titles, I’m golden then!
>
> Fair play, though you’re missing some great games in ID@Xbox

PC/Switch always, I have a much larger option of indies indies if I want them, like Rimworld or Dwarf Fortress, stuff an Xbone could never run.