The 'No Sprint' Company

Just thought of this lol. What if someone made a spartan Company called ‘No Sprint’ for Halo 5, where members are encouraged to use only base movement speed no matter what.

Slogan - Play halo the way it was meant to be played! No sprinting !

Imagine playing a team that doesn’t sprint. How would they preform in a match ?

game will play like crap, sadly the new Halo was designed around it.

i can’t believe you people still exist. sprint has been part of halo in some form for 5 years. it’s not new. it’s not crazy. it doesn’t ruin halo. people feeding because they aren’t sprinting will ruin halo.

> 2533274795070582;1:
> Imagine playing a team that doesn’t sprint. How would they preform in a match ?

They would get slaughtered.

> 2533274791836530;2:
> game will play like crap, sadly the new Halo was designed around it.

I don’t really get why this is sad?

People fail to realize that spartans have always been fast and nimble and that the option didn’t exist in the past because most games around Halo 1 and Halo 2 era had base movement speeds instead of sprinting. I don’t get why sprint is so hated. Does it remind you of CoD or something?

Guys. The sprint threads are pretty much gone. Let’s not try to reignite that fire.

> 2533274969718805;5:
> Guys. The sprint threads are pretty much gone. Let’s not try to reignite that fire.

Agreed. Sprinting is in the Halo franchise for good now so lets move on.

> 2533274837256553;4:
> > 2533274795070582;1:
> > Imagine playing a team that doesn’t sprint. How would they preform in a match ?
>
>
> They would get slaughtered.
>
>
> > 2533274791836530;2:
> > game will play like crap, sadly the new Halo was designed around it.
>
>
> I don’t really get why this is sad?
>
> People fail to realize that spartans have always been fast and nimble and that the option didn’t exist in the past because most games around Halo 1 and Halo 2 era had base movement speeds instead of sprinting. I don’t get why sprint is so hated. Does it remind you of CoD or something?

“Its not Halo!”

In all seriousness, its people unwilling to change. Sprint is fine now, and it would’ve been in Halo 2 had they had A. Time and B. Balanced it properly. It is the reason why the levels seem so LONG in those campaign missions. It wasn’t because Bungie wanted long missions, it was because they had sprint in mind. Course, the maps didn’t work well with sprint, and they ran out of time to finish the campaign.

People who hate sprint, play Halo 4 without sprinting once (Probably can’t anyways). You’ll see how much bigger Halo 4 is when compared to Halo 2. Halo 5, from what I’ve seen, is BIGGER than Halo 4 and 2, with Sprint. So… this guy is just a guy who can’t accept that Sprint is the way to go.

In response to OP, that team would fail horribly. Mobility is now part of the sandbox, failing to use the mobility will result in a slaughter. The other team could flank quicker, attack faster, and create plans quickly while executing them almost instantly.