The Next DLC should have... What? Please read 1st

In my opinion there should be a few things added if they do another DLC.

Vehicles

1. Halo 3 Scorpion with Co-Ax machine gun. (The Halo Wars Grizzly would be sweet too)
  2. Hornet VTOL (Heck the Falcon would be acceptable)
  3. Scout hog that lets you have people in the back (that can shoot their AR, Pistol, Etc.)
  4. Revenant
    Maps
  5. Just one Space Station themed one where you can fly around outside. ( Seraphs and Sabers/Long swords could be thrown on it)

These are just some on my thoughts on Halo 5s’ Multiplayer. So lets try to stay civilized here.

> 2533274912170543;1:
> In my opinion there should be a few things added if they do another DLC.
>
> Vehicles
> 1) Halo 3 Scorpion with Co-Ax machine gun. (The Halo Wars Grizzly would be sweet too)
> 2) Hornet VTOL (Heck the Falcon would be acceptable)
> 3) Scout hog that lets you have people in the back (that can shoot their AR, Pistol, Etc.)
> 4) Revenant
> Maps
> 1) Just one Space Station themed one where you can fly around outside. ( Seraphs and Sabers/Long swords could be thrown on it)
>
> These are just some on my thoughts on Halo 5s’ Multiplayer. So lets try to stay civilized here.

1. dont think they are gonna add another human vehicle anytime soon other than wasp variants.
  2. wasp variants got it covered i guess
  3. its cool but kind of game breaking in a way if used in warzone players will just rush to the opposite armory and we dont want that to happen.
  4. cool idea to have a light vehicle for the covenant
    For the map maybe another space station map but for warzone. That would really be great

If they’re going to add vehicles from Halo 3, they should add Brute vehicles. But I’m always up for more scout hogs

The Scout Hogs with the back seats would happen to be the Troop Transport Warthog from Halo 3. Imagine how nasty it would be if each passenger had the following:

• Fuel Rod Cannons - Rocket Launchers - Spartan Lasers - Incineration Cannons…of course, nothing is stopping you from using the REQ variants either.

King Of The Hill.

Oni wasp… Hannibal wasp… plasma launcher… flame thrower… incineration grenades… brute shots…

1. oddball and king of the hill
  2. halo 3 armor and maps, i would love to have the pit remade and where the hell is rogue and EOD from halo 3 :frowning: along with cqb and hell even the ninja armor
  3. Better Ui
  4. a Veto system

> 2535468425990603;2:
> > 2533274912170543;1:
> > In my opinion there should be a few things added if they do another DLC.
> >
> > Vehicles
> > 1) Halo 3 Scorpion with Co-Ax machine gun. (The Halo Wars Grizzly would be sweet too)
> > 2) Hornet VTOL (Heck the Falcon would be acceptable)
> > 3) Scout hog that lets you have people in the back (that can shoot their AR, Pistol, Etc.)
> > 4) Revenant
> > Maps
> > 1) Just one Space Station themed one where you can fly around outside. ( Seraphs and Sabers/Long swords could be thrown on it)
> >
> > These are just some on my thoughts on Halo 5s’ Multiplayer. So lets try to stay civilized here.
>
>
> 1) dont think they are gonna add another human vehicle anytime soon other than wasp variants.
> 2) wasp variants got it covered i guess
> 3) its cool but kind of game breaking in a way if used in warzone players will just rush to the opposite armory and we dont want that to happen.
> 4) cool idea to have a light vehicle for the covenant
> For the map maybe another space station map but for warzone. That would really be great

The map idea would be awesome someone made something like that in forge But a map like that NEEDS a Long sword (or saber) fight ability to it. Wasps are great they just dont do it for me. Falcon/Hornet would be cool though… The warthogs though wouldnt be too game breaking because the limited aim from passenger/back would keep from it being too much of a problem i think. I just want the Co-Ax machine gun on the Scorpion.

> 2535429593088083;4:
> The Scout Hogs with the back seats would happen to be the Troop Transport Warthog from Halo 3. Imagine how nasty it would be if each passenger had the following:
>
> - Fuel Rod Cannons
> - Rocket Launchers
> - Spartan Lasers
> - Incineration Cannons
> …of course, nothing is stopping you from using the REQ variants either.

Yea but by the time you get those req levels up your gonna pull out a tank or Wraith or something… besides the aiming would be fairly limited i think for the back and passenger on a Troop Hog…

I’d like:

Flamethrower variant of the Scorpion.

Bayonet assassinations ( exclusive to the Warzone modes, though it would be possible to have them in Arena).

Armour skin editor.

I want Custom Game browser HYPE, more weapons, wasp variants we seen, 2 arena maps or even 1 arena map and 1 warzone map if they still have enough resources to put into warzone. I also wouldn’t mind an infection and grifball refresh, an action sack refresh or a new gametype

CQB armor !

Wearing the helmet through the good days.
And not having the option to wear your favorite halo armor in a halo game…

“Give me back my face” -Rorschach

> 2533274983213185;12:
> CQB armor !
>
> Wearing the helmet through the good days.
> And not having the option to wear your favorite halo armor in a halo game…
>
> “Give me back my face” -Rorschach

I’d rather the flaming head armor. That was cool

Wasps variants,more maps specifically WZ, a Chooper and a few obvious game modes that are missing.

All of these things would be good.
What I would like, improve servers or add more to reduce the lag and being kicked from games, improve UI, eliminate unable to retrieve data / unable to access REQ store, organise option for armour/load out weapons, maybe a favorite list, lower spawn timer, improve spawn locations, give full ammo at spawns, give us the option to sell multiple REQs in game instead of having to use the chrome extension. If these were fixed, everything else would be gravy.

Sorry for my rant!

custom game browser/matchmaking

1. Halo 3 Hayabusa
  1. Construct, The Pit, Guardian, Narrows
  2. A mythic recon(Halo reach recon)
  3. Mythic security(Halo reach one)
  4. Sword base, the cage, pinnacle, countdown(all in infection as well)
    6.King of the hill,oddball, juggernaut.
  5. Halo reach lobby.
  6. Halo reach stance

SPACE WARZONE! OMG 343 TAKE MY MONEY!

I think it would be awesome if they added a campaign extension. Maybe you could get to play as the Arbiter before the Swords of Sanghelios mission takes place, prior to most of the campaign’s human involvement. All of what you said is decent enough though. Lol I just wanted to throw that out there since you’re sharing.

> 2533274816788253;6:
> Oni wasp… Hannibal wasp… plasma launcher… flame thrower… incineration grenades… brute shots…

This would be great. So many fun weapons lost like the Flamethrower. We also need a variant of the wasp.