The next annoying big thing is here guys

Are you prepared for the next annoying thing for people to do so they avoid dying? Crouching fast while shooting making it annoying to aim for the head when using precision weapons. How do you go against this? You don’t it’s easier for you to retreat and wait around an object for them to push you and ambush with an automatic weapon. I
say if people are going to use cheap tactics to avoid dying faster, then you damn well know I’m gonna do the same by waiting for you to push. That is all folks :slight_smile:

Crouching is a legit tactic I dont see how its cheap…

I guess people shouldn’t jump while shooting either then right?

The only think I hate about crouching is that sometimes the game won’t register any damage during the action of crouching so it will show the round hit the head but the player won’t die from the hit. Crouching is a legit tactic. It is just cheesy at times.

While we are at that, people should also stop strafing, so that I can hit them more easily.

It’s actually a great indicator of how bad the player is. Seeing as most people that do that started in halo 4. Halo 4 kids lol.

Yeah lets stop using overshield cause that also takes longer to get the kill.

Every person I see trying to do this finishes a warzone game with sub 10 kills on more then 20 deaths lol.

It trips me up the first time I see it, then it’s over for the crouch spammer lol.

> 2533274853708097;5:
> It’s actually a great indicator of how bad the player is. Seeing as most people that do that started in halo 4. Halo 4 kids lol.

You said it

Crouching is a great tool to use as part of your strafe

People shouldn’t even look at me when I’m shooting at them. Just face the wall and take my bullets licks lips

> 2533274869369781;1:
> Are you prepared for the next annoying thing for people to do so they avoid dying? Crouching fast while shooting making it annoying to aim for the head when using precision weapons. How do you go against this? You don’t it’s easier for you to retreat and wait around an object for them to push you and ambush with an automatic weapon. I
> say if people are going to use cheap tactics to avoid dying faster, then you damn well know I’m gonna do the same by waiting for you to push. That is all folks :slight_smile:

Crouching is a natural part of srtafing. There is no problems with that

Its the tell tail sign of a try hard or underage. I agree it is very annoying, especially if they have an SMG, but 9/10 they still die. Its not really an issue with the level of bullet magnetism in the game.

I think OP is totally right, people HAVE to stop crouching to avoid the shots, and while we’re at it, they should stop moving entirely when in combat, moving is such a cheap tactic to avoid death !
kappa

Erm, hasn’t this been happening since Halo 3?

> 2601632999026533;14:
> Erm, hasn’t this been happening since Halo 3?

Lmao. No. It started in halo 4.

> 2533274853708097;15:
> > 2601632999026533;14:
> > Erm, hasn’t this been happening since Halo 3?
>
>
> Lmao. No. It started in halo 4.

Actually, not even in 4. You couldn’t crouch and move side to side like in Halo 5.

The head hitbox is the size of a Transit Van! how do you miss? Even with erratic crouching I struggle to miss.

> 2533274853708097;5:
> It’s actually a great indicator of how good the player is. Seeing as most people that do that started in whichever game.

Here, I changed the quote around so it makes sense.

Ridiculous that someone is complaining about this, grow up and get over it…
While we’re at it let’s get rid of the enemy teams guns too, that should make the game more balanced.

It really didn’t seem to be a tactic until this game. It’s annoying but the players using it typically can’t play for -Yoink- anyway.