The next 343i Map Pack

What does everyone want to see on the next Reach map pack after the Defiant Pack (I know it hasn’t come out yet).

What sort of maps would everyone like to see; Bigger vehicle based maps, smaller FFA and team based maps, firefight or a mix of them all. Also where would you want them to be set for example a snowy map on one of the Halo rings.

Personally I’d like to see a larger pack of 5 with two new firefight maps, and three bigger maps, I would also like to see them all on a Halo ring but with different terrains (a snow map please).

Anyway these are just ideas, but what are your ones?

I am looking for a more civilian urban area. I would like this map to have bad weather, rain, lightening etc. I Would like it not only to be a building but maybe a block of two of a city so that vehicles may be on it. I would like it to support BTB.

Smaller, good, symmetrical, arena styled, and make them feel like Halo 2 Maps.

I’ve always wanted a Firefight map that supports more vehicles than just a rocket 'hog, ghost, and wraith. I’d love a Banshee more than anything.

Just a map which will bring back that old school halo feel

I would like to see a map pack that is 5 maps. 4 Competitive multiplayer maps and 1 Firefight map. For the competitive maps, I would like to see 3 smaller maps that are primarily for 4v4 play, with at least one of them being an asymmetrical map (maybe a Turf remake). For the fourth competitive map I would like to see another Invasion map, and like Breakpoint, the map should be designed to work well for big team as well. As for the firefight map, I would like to see something in the New Alexandria settings. Maybe even the club in campaign that is the exact layout as the “Crater” firefight map from ODST.

> I would like to see a map pack that is 5 maps. 4 Competitive multiplayer maps and 1 Firefight map. For the competitive maps, I would like to see 3 smaller maps that are primarily for 4v4 play, with at least one of them being an asymmetrical map (maybe a Turf remake). For the fourth competitive map I would like to see another Invasion map, and like Breakpoint, the map should be designed to work well for big team as well. As for the firefight map, I would like to see something in the New Alexandria settings. Maybe even the club in campaign that is the exact layout as the “Crater” firefight map from ODST.

I Completely agree with this with one minor difference. I would love too see more forge possibilities in all the maps. I was severely disappointed when I first fired up all the maps and noticed how they didn’t have anything near the capabilities of forge world’s pallet. I wasn’t expecting as many objects to be available but at least it made it possible to use all 3 different physics on objects. The glitches we used for forging in halo 3 were fixed in reach so we cant even use those on other maps.
I know having a forge pallet on detailed maps is a lot more difficult than on maps like forge world but I honestly wouldn’t mind maps losing a little detail for more freedom.

Standoff.

A thousand times Standoff.

A snow map. With good snow, like we had in Halo 3. Not like the snow in Reach, which probably isn’t possible.

> A snow map. With good snow, like we had in Halo 3. Not like the snow in Reach, which probably isn’t possible.

Yeah if you can’ t tell i like Snow maps especially big ones such as containment or sidewinder.

A forge map that doesn’t have screen lag.

sandbox and foundry from halo 3 and a new alexander map where its falcons and banchees but you can still gat into places like the club and the part with reflection in it, a more tatical based map or something fun like elivators THAT WORK

> A snow map.

YES PLEASE!

This is my first post in the matchmaking forum…I tend to avoid this place, as my favorite part of Halo is the story. Though I do find online to be really fun.

Anyways, I want more Firefight! Can’t get enough firefight. A snow map would be cool, too. As would remakes of some of the classic older maps.

> A snow map. With good snow, like we had in Halo 3. Not like the snow in Reach, which probably isn’t possible.

I would really love to see a High grounds remake. That was my favorite map in Halo 3. I wish they release that.

I would really like to see a big team map that could be sectioned off with forge to allow for smaller scale encounters in different playlists. Kind of like a map with in a map.

Maybe a city map that included a foundry like space in one section, and turf in another. I just think map makers could do them selves a favor by making btb maps and allowing for the sectioning off of other areas.

Also, give the map a unique forge pallet that allows for more color.

According to this: Maptacular » Forward Unto Dawn

Reach is missing Covenant and Forerunner maps.

And if we can get one or two symetrical, arena style maps.