The newest company to acquire Achilles is......

Congrats to my boys at Warzone Elite!!! We have the armor and are on our way to the helmet. Its been a bit grindy, a little sweaty, but a whole lot of fun! Rock that armor proudly men (and woman!) You have earned it.

on a side note, is there a way to tell how many companies actually have the armor now?

Congratulations Everyone! Proud of all of you!!

2 Swords and Maximum effort. Well done guys and gals. We got it done with out losing our sense of humor. Love ya !!!

Great job guys! As one of the company’s newer members, I take full credit for all the nade kills and first strikes. Jk <3

A lot of people have the armor now. Don’t be fooled into thinking you’re 3/5ths of the way there, the numbers required increase significantly with each level.

> 2533274882108474;5:
> A lot of people have the armor now. Don’t be fooled into thinking your 3/5ths of the way there, the numbers required increase significantly with each level.

oh we know we have a lot left to do. but we also know who we are. and we know we are one of the best. Beyond that, we know we are going to have fun in the process. That is what a video game is all about-- having fun with mates.

> 2533274882108474;5:
> A lot of people have the armor now. Don’t be fooled into thinking your 3/5ths of the way there, the numbers required increase significantly with each level.

We’re aware, we have a ton of commendations that are at level 5, and even more that are closer. We are making a ton of progress every day and we will probably have the helmet in a few months

ColdBolt - question man - for your company, what was your last LVL 3 commendation to complete? Your company is rocking right along too, congrats man.

Hater lol, we’re all ready 1/2 done with helmet side of comms.

> 2533274799308428;8:
> ColdBolt - question man - for your company, what was your last LVL 3 commendation to complete? Your company is rocking right along too, congrats man.

I can’t remember. Probably the lowest one we are at now, which I think is promethean kills. It seems there are less prometheans to kill in warzone. I think our first was kicking it old school.
Congrats to you guys too, didn’t mean to sound rude in the previous comment, it’s just I thought that then I checked the numbers and it hit me.

Congratulations! It is an accomplishment. No matter what some say.

It would be nice to have some sort of place to go to and see where companies are at and so forth. We have the companies. Why not have world leader boards? Shouldn’t there be a place where we can compare? The whole company thing was a great idea, but it really needs to be expanded on.

> 2533274882108474;10:
> > 2533274799308428;8:
> > ColdBolt - question man - for your company, what was your last LVL 3 commendation to complete? Your company is rocking right along too, congrats man.
>
>
> I can’t remember. Probably the lowest one we are at now, which I think is promethean kills. It seems there are less prometheans to kill in warzone. I think our first was kicking it old school.
> Congrats to you guys too, didn’t mean to sound rude in the previous comment, it’s just I thought that then I checked the numbers and it hit me.

Its all good. Ours was First Strike. We had to grind that this weekend. Aside from that, everything else came naturally for us. I wish that First Strike was awarded at the start of each breakout round. It really should be imo. Its so important to get that first kill every round.

> 2533274863544717;11:
> Congratulations! It is an accomplishment. No matter what some say.
>
> It would be nice to have some sort of place to go to and see where companies are at and so forth. We have the companies. Why not have world leader boards? Shouldn’t there be a place where we can compare? The whole company thing was a great idea, but it really needs to be expanded on.

Thanks Dax! We pretty much went off when we got that last kill we needed for it! haha and I agree, they should really expand on Companies. I have heard that 343 built waypoint from scratch. Developed the code themselves which is why some features are missing. It will only get better I think.

> 2533274799308428;1:
> Congrats to my boys at Warzone Elite!!! We have the armor and are on our way to the helmet. Its been a bit grindy, a little sweaty, but a whole lot of fun! Rock that armor proudly men (and woman!) You have earned it.
>
> on a side note, is there a way to tell how many companies actually have the armor now?

Upon checking you game history to the last kill your compnany earned my congratulations for getting Achillies!
I don’t really congrat other companies for getting the armor when I see they did it by kill farming so your company better feel special :wink: Our company is closing in on the armor too.

> 2535460810182211;13:
> > 2533274799308428;1:
> >
>
>
> Upon checking you game history to the last kill your compnany earned my congratulations for getting Achillies!
> I don’t really congrat other companies for getting the armor when I see they did it by kill farming so your company better feel special :wink: Our company is closing in on the armor too.

Thanks man! We tried to do it fair and fun. If we did have an enemy trapped in their base, it was usually because we were going for the boss kills and we wanted to ensure they did not steal the kill from us. We didnt lock it down then ignore bosses… typically.

I’ll just wait until I can get the armour and helmet through REQ packs in a month or two. :wink:

Seriously tho, well done and enjoy!

> 2535450449120712;15:
> I’ll just wait until I can get the armour and helmet through REQ packs in a month or two. :wink:
>
> Seriously tho, well done and enjoy!

Thanks for the congrats man. and I really hope they don’t release this armor or variants of it through REQ packs. or at least not until the end of the H5 life cycle. IMO they shouldn’t have released Helioskrill like that either, BUT there were a ton of people that could not do co-op on MCC because of their horrible servers and issues.

> 2533274799308428;16:
> > 2535450449120712;15:
> > I’ll just wait until I can get the armour and helmet through REQ packs in a month or two. :wink:
> >
> > Seriously tho, well done and enjoy!
>
>
> Thanks for the congrats man. and I really hope they don’t release this armor or variants of it through REQ packs. or at least not until the end of the H5 life cycle. IMO they shouldn’t have released Helioskrill like that either, BUT there were a ton of people that could not do co-op on MCC because of their horrible servers and issues.

I hear ya…the MCC is still a debacle.

We all know what a slog it is to get these armors and helms and when people do, we get a bit jealous :wink:

> 2533274799308428;1:
> Congrats to my boys at Warzone Elite!!! We have the armor and are on our way to the helmet. Its been a bit grindy, a little sweaty, but a whole lot of fun! Rock that armor proudly men (and woman!) You have earned it.
>
> on a side note, is there a way to tell how many companies actually have the armor now?

Congrats guys, nice work. Im in Roundhouse Gunners and were almost to the armor, just 9 more lvl 3s to go. I really want them helmet though not so much armor, but i’ll be wearing it when we earn it untill we get the helmet lol

Nice job! We will get it eventually! We had a slow start because of inactives but it’s all good now. Making progress.

To all elites, I would be happy if all members can add me so we can play, gamertag is I161