The New vs The Old Weapons

I like a lot of the new weapons, but I miss some old designs, especially the shotgun. The new pistol is kinda cool too, but looks too “normal”.

There’s also other new weapons never seen before like the commando, and the pulse carbine. Some of these I feel like are just invading roles of other weapons (the commando being another auto rifle like the AR). It’s a bit different, but I can role with it. I’m hoping they still have the more classic looking weapons in the game too.

What are your thoughts on the weapon sandbox?

I think this new pistole should be replaced with the old and classic magnum from Halo CE

I am really wanting the brute spikers back in as well as the banished spikers like seen in the Awakening the Nightmare trailer.

They just look a little…generic. You could put them into most sci-fi shooters, and they wouldn’t look out of place. As models, they look great. But I wouldn’t say they’re Halo. You could put that pistol in Modern Warfare, and it wouldn’t look out of place. At least for the UNSC weapons. The Banished weapons seem just fine, and fit the faction being scavengers.

Replacements and new versions would be a disappointment. A worry of mine is the new Commando rifle is a replacement for the DMR. I would love to see the old DMR and the new Commando together. Maybe a little redundant, but consistent and fun. Same deal with the Bulldog amd the Shotty.
I loved when the Brute plasma Rifle and brute shot were added to H5. Or the original Beam rifle! Those didn’t break balance in mp, and if only they could’ve made it to campaign
The more the merrier when it comes to campaign sandboxes.

New more realistic weapons is the way to go in my opinion. I dont want the same thing over and over. I want new. otherwise im just paying for the story…which i will totally do. lol

> 2533274884859199;6:
> New more realistic weapons is the way to go in my opinion. I dont want the same thing over and over. I want new. otherwise im just paying for the story…which i will totally do. lol

I do really like the new commando gun… but the pulse carbine… I really hope it didn’t replace the covenant carbine.